查看: 1618|回复: 0

[综合] 2013届中考第一次适应性考试英语试题听力材料及参考答案

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2013-4-24 10:43:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

请联系QQ393038533 以便注册 享用更多功能

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册(中文实名)

x
2013届中考第一次适应性考试英语试题卷听力材料试听材料:
M: I’m going shopping, Mum. Do youneed anything?
W: Yes, get some apples and someoranges to make juice with.
M: Well, we already have lots oforanges.
W: OK, just some apples then.
答案是C
A)请听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一小题,从题中所给的ABC三个选项中选出最佳选项,并在答题卷上将该项涂黑。听完每段对话后,你都将有10秒钟的时间回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话读两遍。
1. M: It's too far to go to the Beijing Wildlife Park.I think you should take a bus.
W: But waiting for the bus takes alot of time. I'd like to borrow a bike.
2.W: Dadtheweather report says it will be fine tomorrow. I want to go outside.
M:Shall we go to the park for boating?
W:Boating again? I'm tired of it.
M:What about having a trip in our new car to the countryside? The air is freshthere.
W: That’s good.
3. W: Why are you still here? Are you goingon reading that book till the library closes?
M: I know it's late. But...file:///C:/DOCUME~1/WANGJI~1/LOCALS~1/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image002.gif such bad weather makes me stay.
4. W:What’s the time by your watch?
M: Two thirty, but it’s five minutes fast.5.
W: Would you mind waiting a few moreminutes?
M: Not at all.
B)请听下面3段对话和2段独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的ABC三个选项中选出最佳选项,并在答题卷上将该项涂黑。听每段对话或独白前你都将有30秒钟的时间阅读各小题。每段对话或独白读两遍。
请听第1段对话,回答第6至第7小题。
W: Hello! Leo!This is Jenny.  
M: Oh, hi. How is it going?
W: Great. Thanks. Are you doing anythingthis weekend?
M: Nothing much. Why?
W: A famous art teacher will come to ourschool and give a talk. Would you like to come?
M: Sure. When will it start?
W: 9:30 on Saturday morning.M: Where?         
W: In the second meeting hall. Don’t belate.
M: I won’t. See you then.
W: See you.
请听第2段对话,回答第8至第10小题。
M: Excuse me, where are you going, Madam?
W: Shanghai.
M: May I see your ticket?
W: Sure.
M: Thank you. Do you have any luggage tocheck in?
W: Yes, five pieces.M: Could you put them here? They are tooheavy. Each person can only carry 30 kilos, but you seem to have over 60.
W: Oh, no. They are less than 50 kilos.
M: Well, since the plane is not full, wewon't bother about it.
W: Thank you very much.
M: Here's your ticket. Your seat number is 12A and you need to get to the plane fromGate 12.
W: Thankyou.
听第3段对话,回答第11至第13小题。
W: What fine weatherShall we play games in the park,Tom?
M: Oh, sorry, Susan. I’m doing my homework now.
W: It’s Sunday tomorrow. You will have enough time to finish it.M: But I’m going to have a picnic tomorrow.
W: Really? Who are you going with?
M: Daniel and Peter.
W: Did you buy anything to eat for it?
M: No. But my mother went to do some shopping just now.
听第1段独白,回答第14至第16小题。
Good morning, ladies and gentlemen, here's the news from Shanghai. It is no lon-gera dream for high school students to do part-time work. In Shanghai No. 22Middle School, students are paid to do work in the library, labs and diningroom.“20 yuan an hour is not big money, but the work teaches me how to dowith some everyday problems.” said Wang Jun, whose parents have both lost theirjobs. “Although it takes a lot of my free time, I am proud that I can do somethingfor my family and myself.” However, some parents believe students should spendmore time studying.
听第2段独白,回答第17至第20小题。
Welcometo "This is America"in VOA Special English. Today we'll bring you the story of songs about Americancities.    New York. More songshave been written about American's biggest city. Over 8 million people livethere. Frank sings about his dream in the most popular song written about New York.    Oneof the most beautiful cities is San  Francisco. The most popular song about the city iscalled "I left my heart in San  Francisco". Tony recorded it in 1962. It soldmore than three million records.   Many people love Los Angeles.It is now the second largest city. It is popular because the weather there iswarm and the sun shines almost all the time. Randy sings about his feelings forthe city in the song..   That's the end of today's story. Join us next week.
C)请听下面一段短文,根据短文内容完成5个句子,每个句子一空,每个空格不超过3个单词。将答案填写到答题卷的相应位置。听短文前你将有50秒钟的时间阅读有关句子。短文读两遍。
Blue Sky Restaurant is the biggestinternational restaurant in Park City. Every day hundredsof people from different cultures come here. In the restaurant, food fromdifferent countries is served. If you like Chinese food, you can have dinner onthe first floor, Italian food is offered on the second floor and on the thirdfloor French food is offered. If you are interested in Japanese food, please goto the fourth floor. The restaurant opens at ten o’clock in the morning andcloses at half past nine in the evening. The address of the restaurant is No.8, Park Street.It’s next to the post office. If you want more information about the restaurant,please call at 21273428.
一、听力测试(25分)
1~5 BAABB  6~10 ACACC  11~15 CACAC  16~20 B ABBC
21. Blue Sky  22. first floor  23. French food  24. 9:30 pm  25. the post office
二、单项填空(15分)
26~30 CACDA  31~35 BBCAD  36~40 BBABD
三、完形填空(25分)
A) 4145 DCDCA  4650 BCACA  5155 BABDD   
B56.everything  57.helping   58. send   59.education  60.realized  61.on         62.winners   63.more   64.first      65.If
四、阅读理解(40分)
6670DCCBA  7175ADABC  7680DBDDC81~85 BADEC
五、书面表达 (15分)
Onepossible version:
Dear headmaster,   I’m very glad to write a letter to you. Thesedays we are talking about how to have a better school life. Here are some of mysuggestions. First, I hope our school will open the library more often.Second, I think our school can organize more after-class activities. Next Ihope our school will give us more time for sports, art and music. And I suggestour school should organize fewer exams as well.As for our teachers, I hope they will be our friends and makeclasses more interesting. And if they can talk less but more clearly in class,we file:///C:/DOCUME~1/WANGJI~1/LOCALS~1/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image002.gifwill be more interested in studying and havemore time to practice. What’s more, Ihope they will give us less hofile:///C:/DOCUME~1/WANGJI~1/LOCALS~1/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image003.gifmework and finish classes on time.Hope my suggestions will be helpful. Thanks for reading my letter!                                                               Yours sincerely,                 file:///C:/DOCUME~1/WANGJI~1/LOCALS~1/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image004.gif                                                   WangBo
书面表达评分参照这两年中考标准

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|王建华四维英语工作室 ( 赣ICP备10001015号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-7 10:27 , Processed in 0.062500 second(s), 29 queries .