[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2016-5-24 16:33:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

请联系QQ393038533 以便注册 享用更多功能

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册(中文实名)

x
2016届上饶县第二次中考适应性考试
英语试题卷听力材料
试听材料:
M: I’m going shopping, Mum. Do you needanything?
W: Yes, get some apples and some oranges tomake juice with.
M: Well, we already have lots of oranges.
W: OK, just some apples then.
答案是C。

A)请听下面8段对话。每段对话后有一小题,从题中所给的ABC三个选项中选出最佳选项,并在答题卷上将该项涂黑。听完每段对话后,你都将有10秒钟的时间回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话读两遍。
1.W: Jack, is this blue shirt yours?
M: No, it isn’t. Idon’t like blue.
2.W:What’s the matter with you?
M: I’ve got a bad cold. I couldn’tsleep well last night.
3.W: Whoare you waiting for?
M: I’m waiting for my father. Hewill take me to plant trees.
4.M:Excuse me. Where’s the nearest post office, please?
W: Go along this street and turnleft, and then you’ll see it on your right.
5. M: Betty, do you like elephants?
W: Yes, I do, but Iused to be afraid of them.
6.M: I feel bored, Gina. Why don’t we do anything different?
W: Well, let’s go tothe art museum. We’ve never been there before.
M: Sounds great!
7.W: Don’t read inpoor light. It’s bad for your eyes. You are supposed to read in bright light.
M: Thanks.
8.M: Do you think John would help me move the piano?
W: You’d better notask now. He is writing an article.
B)请听下面5段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的ABC三个选项中选出最佳选项,并在答题卷上将该项涂黑。听每段对话或独白前,你将有时间阅读各个小题,每小题5秒钟;听完后,各小题给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。
请听第1段材料,回答第9、10小题
M: Can you watch TV after school?
W: Yes, but for only half an hour. Then Ihave to do my homework.
M: Are you allowed to stay up late?[来源:学科网]
W: No, I am not. I must go to bed before10:30.
M: I see.
请听第2段材料,回答第11、12小题。
W: What areyou doing, Peter?
M: I’m sendingan e-mail to my uncle.
W: Whereis he now?
M: He isin Beijing now. He’s an English teacher in a famous university.
W:Really? So, you will go to university in Beijing, won’t you?
M: No, Iwant to go to London if possible.
请听第3段材料,回答第13至 第15小题。
W: Hi, Mark. Are you in town for anotherjob interview?
M: Yes, I’m hopeful this time. I’ve justfinished my second interview with this company.
W: That sounds great. How many people arethey interviewing?
M: They interviewed sixteen people for thefirst time, and now file:///C:/DOCUME~1/ADMINI~1/LOCALS~1/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image003.giffour of us were chosen to go back
for this interview.
W: Well, I hope it goes well. John and Iwould love it if you came back to this area to work. We are friends.
M: I would too. But my girlfriend doesn’twant to leave her family. She hopes I can find a job close to home.
W: Oh. What a strong decision! Good luck.
请听第4段材料,回答第16至18小题。
M: Well,Kate, we have just four more weeks before our final exams. What are you goingto do in the coming summer vacation? Have you got any plans?
W: Yes. My elder sister has just introducedme to her boss to do a part-time job there.
M: Really? What is the part-time job about?
W: Teaching Chinese to some foreignstudents from the nearby universities.
M: So as you make money, you can practiceyour spoken English at the same time, right?
W: Sure.
M: That sounds great.
W: What are you going to do then
M: I will spend most of my holiday in Shangrao. I amgoing to visit my grandparents there and after that I will travel to Londonwith my parents.
请听第5段材料,回答第19至第22小题。
W:Attention, please! This is Sunshine Supermarket. Now Mrs. Black islooking for Tina, a girl of  6 years old.She has curly brown hair and is 1.32 meters tall. She has big eyes and lookskind of thin. She is wearing a red skirt and black shoes. She can speak Englishwell, but can’t understand French at all. If you see any girl who is similar toher, please call our service center and the phone number is 82467834. Or youmay call her mother, Mrs. Black at 82467856. Tina, whether you are outside orinside, please come to the entrance to our supermarket if you hear the message.Your mother is very worried and waiting for you there . Thanks for listening.
C)请听下面一段独白,根据独白内容完成5个句子,每个句子一空,每个空格不超过3个单词。将答案填写到答题卷的相应位置。听独白前你将有50秒钟的时间阅读句子内容。独白读两遍。
    M:Attention, please! Good news for you! A newbook called To be an excellent English speaker is on sale in thebookstore next to our school! It has much to do with us and it's helpful for usEnglish learners. At the beginning of the book, it tells us how to improve ourpronunciation. The writer thinks that to have excellent pronunciation is the firststep to learn English well. Then it tells us many good ways of developing ourchat skills. In order to help us communicate with others in a right way, thelast part of the book tells us some customs and cultures of western countries.As a language learner, Do as Romans do is necessary for us. You need to pay 3dollars each if you go to buy the book by yourself. To those who are interestedin the book, please get your money ready and hand it in tomorrow morning. Weare going to buy it tomorrow afternoon and return the changes to you.
参考答案
一、听力测试(共27小题,其中1-4小题每小题0.5分,其它小题每小题1分)
    1~5 ACABC   6~10 ABCAB  11~15ACBAC 16~22 BCACBCC
   23. on sale   24.helpful   25. learn English well   26. 3    27. tomorrowafternoon
二、单项填空(共8小题,每小题1分)
   28~31 ADCD  32~35 BABC
三、完形填空(共25小题,每小题1分,其中51,52,56,57小题每小题1.5分)
A)36~40 CABCD 41~45 CBADB  46~50 DCBAA
B)51.hated    52.drinking   53.another  54.easy  55.vocation
56.interested    57.months 58.finish    59.while  60.still
四、阅读理解(20小题,每小题2
61~65BACAC  66~70CDDDB  71~75 CDABD   76~80 EGBAD
五、补全对话(5小题,每小题1
81.I’d like to spend my holiday abroad.
82. I haven’t decided yet./Ireally don’t know./It’s hard to say.
83. Any other good places/countries?
84. What’s the weather like there?/Howis the weather there?
85. Thank you very much./Thanks alot.
六、书面表达(15分)
One possibleversion
How to keep safe
As teenagers, we should always keep safety in mind. But how can wekeep safe? Here are some of my suggestions.
First, we should becareful when we make friends, especially on line. Second, if we are in danger,we must call the police for help in time so that we can keep ourselves safe.Third, we ought to eat healthily and safely. Eating food that goes bad will doharm to our health. Fourth, we must obey traffic rulers, every year manytraffic accidents happen. Finally, summer is coming, and we must remember it’sdangerous to swim in the river.
In short, safety mustcome first! If we learn all these things by heart, we can enjoy a much saferlife.

评分意见:
(一)总体原则
     考查学生综合运用语言的能力,注重语言表达的意义和流畅性。
(二)内容要点
  (1)慎重交友(3分)
     (2)遇险报警(3分)
(3) 安全饮食(3分)
(4)拓展部分两点(6分)
(三)评分档次
1.第一档(13-15分)
信息完整,表达流畅,无语言错误或基本无语言错误。
2.第二档(10-12分)
信息基本完整,表达较流畅,有少量错误,但不影响意思表达。
3.第三档(7-9分)
能传递部分信息,表达不够流畅,但句子基本可读。
4.第四档(4-6分)
只能传递少量信息,表达不通顺,只有少量句子可读。
5.第五档(1-3分)
只能传递个别信息,表达不清楚,只有个别句子可读。
(四)建议
    赋分参照内容要点后的分值,兼顾书写。

姚海波 发表于 2016-5-24 17:34:51 | 显示全部楼层
王老师,试题可以上传?

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|王建华四维英语工作室 ( 赣ICP备10001015号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 04:48 , Processed in 0.062500 second(s), 29 queries .