参加活动:0

组织活动:0

王建华 发表于 2020-6-25 07:38:35 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

请联系QQ393038533 以便注册 享用更多功能

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册(中文实名)

x

扫二维码,用手机阅读
端午节书面表达(一)
1.    假如你是李华,刚从英国旅游回来,你非常感谢好友Rick的款待.得知他对中国即将到来的端午节(the Dragon Boat Festival)感兴趣,请给他写封信,内容包括:
1. 感谢Rick的款待;
2. 介绍端午节(节日目的,庆祝活动等);
3. 欢迎他来中国.
Dear Rick,
How is everything going?Having known that you are interested in the Dragon Boat Festival, I am writing to tell you something specific about the festival and sincerely invite you to join my family in celebrating the festival【现在分词完成时作状语】.【感谢 Rick的款待】 我知道你对端午节感兴趣,写信告诉你端午节的一些具体情况,并真诚地邀请你和我的家人一起庆祝端午节.现在分词完成时作状语.
As a traditional festival originating in China, the Dragon Boat festival falls on the fifth day of the fifth month of the Chinese lunar calendar and is observed in memory of Qu Yuan, a patriotic poet in ancient times. During the festival, many activities are conducted such as racing dragon boats, drinking realgar wine and eating zongzi which is sticky rice wrapped in bamboo leaves【which引导定语从句】节日期间,人们举行了许多活动,如赛龙舟、喝雄黄酒、吃竹叶包糯米粽子等.which引导定语从句.
. Since you have a passion for the festival, why not come and get exposed to the celebrations in the flesh?The tasty zongzi will definitely make your mouth water! In return for your considerate care during my trip in Britain, I will serve as a guide【in return for引导目的状语】.【介绍端午节】 作为对你在英国旅行期间周到照顾的回报,我将担任导游.in return for引导目的状语.
I will feel more than delighted if you pay a visit to China. Looking forward to your early reply.【欢迎他来中国】
Yours,
Li Hua
注意主谓语一致,时态呼应,用词贴切等.要有扎实的造句、翻译等基本功,即用词法、句法等知识造出正确无误的句子;二是写作知识和能力方面的训练以掌握写作方面的基本方法和技巧.  

(二)
2.    假设你是校学生会主席李华.端午节即将到来,为了帮助你校的外国留学生更好地了解中国传统文化,学生会将为他们举办一个晚会.请根据以下提示用英语向他们作口头通知.
时间:下周六晚:19:00-20:30
地点:201教室
内容:了解端午节;比赛用筷子;学习包粽子.
注意:1.字数:100词左右;
2.可适当增加细节以使行文连贯.
Good afternoon, everyone!
May I have your attention, please?
    I am Li Hua, chairman of the Students' Union. With the Dragon Boat Festival approaching, we plan to throw an evening party for our foreign students. (句中With the Dragon Boat Festival approaching为with的复合结构 ,随着端午节的临近,我们计划为外国学生办一个晚会.)
At the party, a brief introduction about the origin of the Dragon Boat Festival will be given. To make the party more interesting and get everyone involved, we've prepared special gifts for winners of our chopsticks competition.(To make the party more interesting and get everyone involved为不定式作目的状语 为了使聚会更有趣,让每个人都参与进来,我们为筷子比赛的获胜者准备了特别的礼物)Prizes will go to those with the best chopstick abilities. Food will also be on offer, but only through the effort of participants - we'll show you how to make zongzi, a Chinese traditional food for the festival.(内容:了解端午节;比赛用筷子;学习包粽子)
   The party will take place next Saturday evening from 7:00 - 9:00, in Room 201 in the school building.(时间:下周六晚:19:00-20:30;地点:201教室)
    We sincerely hope to see you there. Thank you.
                  (三)
3.    假如你叫李华,你的美国笔友 Tom 对中国的传统节日非常感兴趣.他想请你介绍你最 喜欢的节日端午节,喜欢的原因,及庆祝方式.请你为他回复邮件.
注意:1.词数 100 左右;
2.可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯;
3.开头语已为你写好,不计入总词数. 参考词汇:端午节 the Dragon Boat Festival
Dear Tom,
I'm more than delighted to be informed that you show great interest in traditional Chinese festivals.______
Best wishes!
Yours,Li Hua.
Here I feel greatly privileged to introduce to you my favorite one,the Dragon Boat Festival.
Dragon Boat Festival falls on the fifth day of the fifth month of the Chinese Lunar Year.The festival was created in honor of a respected patriotic poet in ancient China,who had great devotion to the people but was unfairly treated by the unwise king of his country.(句型一) Hopeless and angry,he threw himself into the Milo River to prove his love to his motherland.(句型二)
Nowadays,people in China observe this traditional holiday by holding dragon boat races and eating zong zi which is made of rice wrapped in bamboo leaves.
In my opinion,as a traditional Chinese festival,Dragon Boat Festival keeps us reminded of the true spirit of honesty and loyalty of our ancestors.By celebrating it,we follow the trace of the forefathers who handed down the virtues.(句型三)
Bestwishes!
总结:所用到的词汇:a respected patriotic poet;devotion to;Hopeless and angry;the true spirit of honesty and loyalty of our ancestors
认真审题,确定文章的中心.注意文章文体、人称和时态.要求介绍.同时应选用合适的连接词或过渡词,使文章具有一定的连贯性.
              (四)
4.    假如你是李华,你校外教Mr. Brown春节期间看到邻居房门上的福字是倒着贴的,感到很好奇,写信向你询问此事。请你给他回一封信,介绍福字倒贴的原因和这一传统的寓意,同时邀请他高考后来你家过端午节。
参考词汇:  端午节the Dragon Boat Festival;    福字the character Fu
注意:(1)词数:100左右;  (2)可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯;  (3)开头和结尾已经为你写好,不计入总词数。
Dear Mr. Brown,
I’m really glad to receive your letter._____________________________________________________________
Looking forward to your reply.
Yours,
Li Hua
Dear Mr. Brown,
     I'm really glad to receive your letter. As you have seen, many Chinese choose to stick the character Fu on the door upside down during the Spring Festival. This actually expresses their best wishes for the new year. In Chinese, the character for “upside down” sounds the same as the character for “ to arrive” so this means that happiness is arriving. Quite interesting, isn't it?(“上下颠倒”的字符听起来和“到达”的字符一样,所以这意味着幸福即将到来。the same as与......一样。)
   By the way, I'd like to invite you to celebrate the Dragon Boat Festival with my family after the College Entrance Exam. It's a day in memory of the great poet Qu Yuan and we usually eat zongzi and enjoy dragon boat races. It'll be a good opportunity to experience truly Chinese culture and tradition.(它将是体验真正的中国文化和传统的一个好的机会。it be+形容词+ to do句型中。it作形式主语,真正的主语为to do。)

Yours,
                                                                                 Li Hua
总结:本文要求给你校外教Mr. Brown写一封回信,介绍福字倒贴的原因和这一传统的寓意,同时邀请他在高考后来你家过端午节。
注意:不能根据材料逐字逐句的翻译。写作过程中注意一些连接词和过渡句使用,使上下文意思连贯,符合逻辑关系,以提高作文的档次。
所用到词汇:
1.be glad to do很高兴做......;
2.expresses their best wishes表达他们最好的愿望;
3. in memory of纪念
                       (五)
5.    假设你是李华,你的美国朋友Jonah来信说,想利用自己的年假来中国体验一下中国的传统节日。在端午节、中秋节和春节中,你建议他来过哪个节?请你回复邮件并说明推荐理由。可以适当添加内容,使文章看起来更加充实,要组成通顺连贯的短文。
注意:
(1)词数100左右;
(2)可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。
Dear Jonah,   
     I'm glad to know that you are interested in(对……感兴趣);traditional Chinese festivals and want to experience one of them. (宾语从句)
There are many traditional festivals in China, such as the Dragon Boat Festival, the Mid-autumn Festival and the Spring Festival. But I really hope you can come and spend the Mid-Autumn Festival with me.   
     The Mid-autumn Festival, a special occasion for family reunion, falls on the fifteenth day of the eighth month of the lunar year.(同位语)
It is to celebrate the harvest and to enjoy the beautiful moonlight. On this day, the moon is said to be its biggest and brightest. It's also a day for special foods like moon cakes.   
     I am looking forward to your coming.(.look forward to(doing)sth.渴望(做)某事 )
Yours,
Li Hua
(六)
6.    假如你是李华,你校外教Mr. Brown春节期间看到邻居房门上的福字是倒着贴的,感到很好奇,写信向你询问此事.请你给他回一封信,介绍福字倒贴的原因和这一传统的寓意,同时邀请他高考后来你家过端午节.
参考词汇:端午节the Dragon Boat Festival;福字the character Fu
注意:1.词数:100左右;
2.可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯;
3.开头和结尾已经为你写好,不计入总词数.
Dear Mr. Brown,
I'm really glad to receive your letter.
Yours,
Li Hua
Dear Mr. Brown,
    I'm really glad to receive your letter. As you have seen, many Chinese choose to stick the character Fu on the door upside down during the Spring Festival.【句子里,As 引导非限制性定语从句you have seen,代指主句 many Chinese choose to stick the character Fu on the door upside down during the Spring Festival正如你所看到的,许多中国人在春节期间都会把"福"字倒贴在门上.】 This actually expresses their best wishes for the new year. In Chinese, the character for "upside down" sounds the same as the character for "to arrive" ,so this means that happiness is arriving. Quite interesting, isn't it?(介绍福字倒贴的原因和这一传统的寓意,)
    By the way, I'd like to invite you to celebrate the Dragon Boat Festival with my family after the College Entrance Exam. It's a day in memory of the great poet Qu Yuan and we usually eat zongzi and enjoy dragon boat races.【句子里,固定短语in memory of 表示"纪念".
今天是纪念伟大诗人屈原的日子,我们通常吃粽子,欣赏龙舟比赛.】 It'll be a good opportunity to experience truly Chinese culture and tradition.(邀请他高考后来过端午节)
    Looking forward to your reply.(期盼回复)
                                                                                                                                   Yours,
                                                                                                                                       Li Hua
提醒:抓住提示的信息,适当发挥.注意确定句子的时态与语态,适当运用短语、并列句、复合句、介词短语和副词等,以使文章饱满.更吸引阅卷者。
               (七)
7.    假定你是李华,在端午节(the Dragon Boat Festival)前夕,你去给新来的外教William送粽子(zongzi),碰巧William外出,你把粽子放在他所在社区的门卫处。请附上一则留言。内容如下:
(1)欢迎来校任教;
(2)节的由来、吃粽子的背景和放置地点;
(3)希望对方喜欢。
注意:(1)词数100左右;(2)可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。
Dear William,
    Welcome to our school to act as our new foreign teacher!
   With the Dragon Boat Festival approaching, I intended to send you the typical food zongzi, to let you have a taste of the festival culture.(with的符合结构,动词不定式作目的状语)
It happened that you were out. So I put the box in the entrance room of your community, with your name written on it.
   The Dragon Boat Festival falls on May 5th of the lunar calendar in honor of one great patriotic poet Qu Yuan. That day, some unique activities will be held, among which boat racing stands out. Of course, eating zongzi is also something you can’t miss. That’s why i sent you some zongzi. (介词加关系代词引导定语从句)
    Do remember to bring the box home in time. Hope you’ll enjoy them.                                                                        
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Yours,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Li Hua
本文是应用文,第一步,分析题干要求,时态应为一般过去时。第2步:确定关键词(组),如act as;intended to;have a taste of等。第3步:根据提示及关键词(组)进行遣词造句,注意主谓一致和时态问题。第4步:连句成文,注意使用恰当的连词进行句子之间的衔接与过渡,保持整洁美观的卷面是非常重要的。
所用词汇:
1.act as充当;
2.have a taste of品尝
(八)
8.    假定你是李华,正在加拿大访学.你看到杂志上有一篇介绍中国端午节的文章,发现文中配图是赛艇而不是龙舟.请你给编辑部写一封信,内容包括:
要点如下:
1. 赞赏对方介绍中国文化;
2. 指出错误;
3. 希望更正;
4. 词数100左右.
参考词汇:赛艇 - rowing boat          龙舟 - dragon boat
Dear Sir,
    I am Li Hua, a visiting student from China. I'm writing to voice my opinion on your article about the Chinese Dragon Boat Festival.
    I'm much grateful to you for sharing our Chinese culture by introducing Dragon Boat Festival to your people, which will definitely bridge the gap between us two countries.(定语从句的运用;) However:I found a flaw in die picture that goes with the article. Actually, we don't compete with your familiar rowing boats but dragon boats because dragons are considered as a symbol of our Chinese culture. I sincerely hope you can revise the boat information so that readers will have a better understanding of China. (宾语从句的运用).

Thank you in advance for the efforts you will make.
Yours.
Li Hua
运用合适的语法规则和词汇把各要点都准确表述出.描述要尽量选择简洁的语言
难点:选择词汇和句型,可以灵活运用高级词汇和固定短语准确表述.
(九)   
9.    假定你是李华,正在加拿大参加短期访问交流活动。你偶然在一本近期的杂志里看到一篇介绍中国端午节的文章,但文章里没有注明日期是中国农历,且文中所配图片是赛艇而不是龙舟。请你给编辑部写一封信,指出其中的错误并要求更正。内容包括:
(1)指出错误,给出正确信息;
(2)要求更正;
(3)赞赏对方介绍中国文化。
注意1)词数100左右;
(2)可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。
(3)参考词汇:中国农历 the Chinese Lunar Calendar  赛艇 rowing boat  龙舟 dragon boat
    I am writing to point out( 指出)to you some of the mistakes in your recent issue about the Chinese Dragon Boat Festival.
    The Chinese Dragon Boat Festival is on May 5th in the Chinese Lunar Calender, not the calender used around the world. (全世界)Also, we compete with dragon boats, where there is always a dragon head at the front, but not rowing boats. (用不定式表示目的,不定式作主语)
To correct the mistakes may be constructive (建设的,建设性的; 积极的,有助益的......  )and thus readers can acquire right information about China. (用不定式表示目的)
However, I quite appreciate your effort to introduce Chinese culture to your people, which will surely bridge the gap (缩小差距)between our countries. 非限制性定语从句的用法。
    Thank you for your effort.                     
                                                                                                                                                                    Sincerely yours,
                                                                                                                                                                              Li Hua
人称以第三人称为主,时态以一般现在时为主。首先点题,直接说明写信的目的。
总结
假定你是李华,正在加拿大参加短期访问交流活动。你偶然在一本近期的杂志里看到一篇介绍中国端午节的文章,但文章里没有注明日期是中国农历,且文中所配图片是赛艇而不是龙舟。请你给编辑部写一封信,指出其中的错误并要求更正。(题干)内容包括:(1)指出错误,给出正确信息;(2)要求更正;(3)赞赏对方介绍中国文化。需要写的内容已经给出,但是写作时不要仅仅对要点进行生硬的翻译,而是要适当添加内容,使文章看起来更充实,要组成一篇通顺连贯的短文。需要注意紧扣文章主题,给出的要点都需要包括,缺一不可。写作时注意准确运用时态,上下文意思连贯,符合逻辑关系,不能出现文章脱节问题。

本版积分规则

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|王建华四维英语工作室 ( 赣ICP备10001015号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 10:45 , Processed in 0.125000 second(s), 31 queries .