请联系QQ393038533 以便注册 享用更多功能

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册(中文实名)

x

扫二维码,用手机阅读
一、听力测试(27分)
1-5 ABCCB  6--8BAC  9--10 B A 11-12 BA   13--15 BBC16--18 A C B19-22 CBCA
23.Playing football 24. lose weight 25.tea sets 25.model planes  27. grow
:单词写对。大小写、没有加s 不扣分。
A)请听下面8段对话。每段对话后有一小题,从题中所给的ABC三个选项中选出最佳选项,并在答题上将该项涂黑。听完每段对话后,你都将有10秒钟的时间回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话读两遍。(每小题1分
1.W: George, payattention to your spelling. There are too many mistakes in your homework.
M: Sorry, Ms. Miller.Ill bemore careful next time.
2.M: Mum, I feel like playing football with myclassmates tomorrow afternoon after school.
W: No problem, butyou must be back by 6:00 pm.
3.W: How much is one tea set with four cups?
M: One hundred and sixty yuan. But if you liketo pay forty yuan more, you can have the set with eight cups.
W: Ok, Ill take the tea setwith eight cups.
4.M: Youve been in the cityfor half a year. What do you think of it?
W: Its a lovely city with nice weather and good shoppingenvironment.
M: I agree with you.But I think the traffic condition should be improved.
5.W: Dad, could you drive me to Sunshine Bookstoretomorrow morning?
M: Sorry, dear, but I have a meeting toattend. What about the day after tomorrow?
W: Tomorrow is members day and some of thebooks there will be 50% off.
M: Why not ask your mumto drive you there? She may be free tomorrow.
6.W: Tom, will you speak in front of the whole class?
M: No. I’m really afraid of it. I’m kind of shy.
7.W: Tony, do you usually get up very early?
M: No. I used to get up at half past six. Now I get up twentyminutes later than I did.
8.W: I cant wait to see thelook on Marys face when she open our gift.
    M: Neither can I.
B)请听下面5段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。听每段对话或独白前,你将有时间阅读各个小题,每小题5秒钟;听完后,各小题给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。(每小题1分,共14分)
听第1段对话,回答第9--10小题。
W: Hi, Jim. Which file:///C:/DOCUME~1/ADMINI~1/LOCALS~2/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.jpgschool club have you joined?
M: Healthy Lifestyle Club.
W: So, what do you often do?
M: We often go to the park to exercise and tell people theimportance of healthy lifestyle.
W: Sounds good. How often do you meet?
M: Once a week. We meet at 9:30 every Sunday morning.
请听第2段对话,回答第11-12小题。
M: Hello, welcome to Ranch Noodle House.
W: We like the table for three, please.
M: All right. Would you prefer a smokingarea or a non-smoking area?
W: Non-smoking, please. And we like atable by the window if possible.
M: Ok, let me see. ..Yes, we do have atable by the window right now. This way, please.
W: Great. Thank you so much.
请听第3段对话,回答第13-15小题。
M: Id like to check in, please. Ive booked the room on the Internet. My name is Jam Hall.
W: Let mecheck. ErrHere it is. Could you pleaseshow me your ID card?
M: Hereyou are. I need a room for three nights. Do you have a room facing the sea?
W: Sure,but you have to pay another 150 yuan for one night. Is that OK with you?
M: Noproblem.
W:Good.Should I ask someone to carry your bags to your room?
M: No, thank you.
请听第4段对话,回答第16至第18小题。
M: Hi, Alice. How was it going last night?
W: Not good. I drove homeafter the party and an old woman asked me to take her on the way.
M: An old woman?
W: Yes. She saidnothing after she got into the car.
M: Did she haveanything strange?
W: I looked at herseveral times, I found nothing strange at first. But the more I looked, themore I found her like a man.
M: Oh, really?
W: Suddenly Iremembered I heard the news about someone wanted by the police. I was wonderingif it was the man.
M: That was reallyterrible. What did you do then?
W: At last we cameto a small village. I asked her to get out to clean the window on her side. Assoon as she got off, I drove quickly and called the police.
M: So you are reallylucky enough.
请听1段独白,完成第19至第22小题。该短文读两遍。
I’m Tony. Let me tell you about my summer camp. LastFriday night, I was so excited about going camping but I didn’t sleep well. Iarrived at the camp earlier than anyone else the next morning. Then I learned how to putup a tent from David. It was very hard work in a hot sun. At noon, everyone wasglad to have a picnic lunch. At 2:00 pm, on the way to the beach, our leadertold us some skills we may need for our lives outdoors, such as how to dealwith snakes and wild dogs. My favorite skill was how to tell the time bylooking at the sun. In the evening, we had dinner followed by a drumminglesson. I didn’t take it because I had to sleep earlier to make up for thenight before. I think it was a great experience and I learned a lot.
C)请听下面一篇短文,然后根据短文内容完成表格,每个空格不超过3个单词。短文读两遍。(每小题1分)
Recently we made a survey of students hobbies. After 1,800 students  took part in the survey. Here are theresults. For most boys playing football can help them understand the importanceof teamwork. As for girls, dancing is their favorite hobby. Most girls thinkdancing can show their beauty and help lose weight. Most of the boys and thegirls like running. It can keep the students stronger than before. There arealso some special hobbies. Growing vegetables is one of them. It can help theirfamily to eat fresh vegetables. Collecting tea sets can make the students learnabout tea history around the world. One of the students has collected six sets.Making model planes is a hot hobby. Students can learn new things and developnew skills. They say it is exciting. All in all , these hobbies made thestudents life colorful and helpstudents grow.
二、单项填空(8分)(每小题1分
28--32 CCDCC 33-35CDA
三、完形填空(25) (每小题1分
  A) 请先阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从各小题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中选出可以填入相应空白处的最佳选项。(每小题1分; 共15分)
36--40 CADBC  41—45  ABCAD 46-50 CBABB
B) 请先阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从方框中所给的词中选出最恰当的词,用其适当形式填空。每个词限用一次。(每小题1分,共10分)
51.more 52.if 53. decided 54.weak55.heart 56.lost57.grow 58.mine 59.never 60.are
:选对词,但词形式错扣0.5分
四、阅读理解(40) (每小题2分
A)61--63 BAC 64---67. CDBA68-71 BBAB 72--75 BDCA
B76---80 FBEGC
五、补全对话。请阅读下面的对话,从方框中选择恰当的选项补全对话,其中有两项是多余的。(每小题1分,共5分)
81--85FDAGB
六、书面表达(1题,计15)
One possible version:

Notice
                                          January 30,2018
Dear foreign teachers and students,
Winter vacation is coming. Here are the thingsyou need to know on order to use the library well during the vacation.
First, the library will be open only from 9a.m. to 4 p.m. from Monday to Friday. And it will be closed for 7 days duringthe Spring Festival.
Second, only 3 books can beborrowed each time and kept for 20 days, but you can renew them if you haven’tfinished reading them on time. Magazines and newspapers can not be borrowed,and you can only read them in the library.
Be sure to have your ID card withyou if you want to borrow books or read in the library. Besides ,no food ordrinks are allowed in the library.
Ask the library stuff for furtherinformation if you still have questions.
Wish you’re a great wintervacation and happy Spring Festival!
                                                   The School Library
评分标准:
(一)总体原则:考查学生综合运用语言的能力,注重语言的表达的意义和流畅性。
(二)评分的档次
1.第一档(13---15分)信息完整,表达流畅,无语言错误或基本无语言错误。
2. 第二档(10---12分)信息基本完整,表达不够流畅,有少量错误但不影响表达。
3. 第三档(7---9分)能传达部分信息,表达不够通顺流畅,但句子基本可读。
4. 第四档(4---6分)只能传递少量信息,表达不够通顺,只有少量句子可读。
4. 第五档(1---3分)只能传递个别信息,表达不够清楚,只有个别句子可读。

本版积分规则

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|王建华四维英语工作室 ( 赣ICP备10001015号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 02:02 , Processed in 0.078125 second(s), 31 queries .