查看: 1351|回复: 0

[综合] 上饶县第一次适应性考试英语听力材料及参考答案

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2017-4-20 17:17:13 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

请联系QQ393038533 以便注册 享用更多功能

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册(中文实名)

x
听力材料
A)请听下面8段对话。每段对话后有一小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。听完每段对话后,你都将有10秒钟的时间回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话读两遍。
1.W: Would you like something to drink before dinner, Sir?
M: OK, pass me the menu, please.
2.W: Hi, Jessica. I hear you no longer drive but ride to work instead.
M: Yes. My doctor suggested I take some exercise.
3. M: I haven’t seen Tina for a long time. Where has she been, do you know?
W: I saw her in a bank just yesterday. And she said she had moved into a new flat in the east of the town.
4. W: What’s your favourite color, Peter?
M: I like blue. How about you, Jane?
W: Well, I like yellow and green, but my favourite color is red.
5.M: We’ll have a party this weekend. Do you think Betty will come?
W: Yes. But Sue and Sharon can’t. They have to work.
6. M: The concert starts at eight. We have to leave now.
W: Don’t worry. We still have thirty minutes. We can go there on foot.
7. M: How do you usually go to work, Sally?
W: Well, I usually go to work by bike. Bicycle riding is good exercise, you know. Sometimes I take a bus on rainy days. How about you, Mike?
M: I live far away from my work, so I take the underground every day. It’s quick and convenient.
8.M: Jenny, are you going out to meet your friend now. But the TV just said that it’s going to rain.
W: Oh, did it? Then I have to take my raincoat.
B)请听下面5段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。听每段对话或独白前,你将有时间阅读各个小题,每小题5秒钟;听完后,各小题给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。
请听第1段材料,回答第9、10小题。
M: Amy, where are you going?
W: I'm going to the food shop, Jack.
M: Who is going with you?
W: Millie and Kate. Do you want to go with us?
M: Why not? Let's go.
请听第2段材料,回答第11、12小题。
M: Where shall we have lunch? What about the restaurant on the left side of our company?
W: I have never eaten there. Is it a new one.
M: Yes. It opened yesterday. It’s not very big, but the music is soft.
W: What about the food there?
M: Tina said it was delicious. We can have a try.
W: OK, Let’s go.
请听第3段材料,回答第13至第15小题。
W: Hello, this is Xinhua Middle School. What can I do for you ?
M: Hello, this is Ben. You need a math teacher, don’t you?
W: Right!
M: Oh, I want to have a try. But I don’t know the way to your school.
W: Don’t worry. Where do you live?
M: On 369 Park Road.
W: Well, you can go straight along Park Road. Then go across Center Street. You’ll see a bank on your left. Our school is opposite the bank.
M: OK. How long will it take me to get there?
W: It’s about 25 minutes’ walk. You can also take a bus.
M: Thank you! I’ll go there this afternoon.
W: OK! See you!
M: See you!
请听第4段材料,回答第16至18小题。
M: Hello! Mary! This is Mike speaking.
W: Mike! Nice to hear from you again. How is everything going?
M: Very well. Listen. I’m phoning you because we want to go out for a picnic at Xishan Farm. Peter, Simon, Shirley and Helen all want to go.  
W: Xishan Farm? The biggest and the most beautiful farm?
M: Yes, it was opened last month. Would you like to join us?
W: Of course. When shall we go?
M: The day after tomorrow.  
W: This Saturday, good, I will be free. Shall we go there by bike? I don’t know the way.
M: Simon’s uncle will drive us there. Please bring some food and drinks. We will meet at the gate of the People’s Park at seven forty.
W: OK. Oh, by the way…
M: Bye! See you on Saturday morning.
请听第5段材料,回答第19至第22小题。
  M: Hello, Mr James Swift, this is John from City Bike Shop. You asked us to get a bike from Holland for you. Well, it’s going to arrive on Monday, so you can come and get it on Tuesday. I know you wanted a red one, but they are sending a silver one instead. Hope that’s OK. You’ll be pleased because this bike is a bit cheaper. It was 185 pounds, but now it’s 160 pounds. Remember, don’t come to the shop at 33 North Street. We’re a hundred metres down the road at No. 87, opposite the supermarket. We’re open every day until 5:45 pm. And I’m here every morning from 8:30.
C)请听下面一段独白,根据独白内容完成5个句子,每个句子一空,每个空格不超过3个单词。将答案填写到答题卡的相应位置。听独白前你将有50秒钟的时间阅读句子内容。独白读两遍。
M: Hello, I’m Paul. I’m going to tell you what I like and dislike. I really like sports. I am good at playing volleyball, but I am not good at playing tennis. I like the country too, because I can be away from the traffic and noise of the city. Every Saturday I go riding on mountain bikes. My dog, Ben, always follows me. In the afternoon, after school, I do my homework. I don’t like it very much, but I can’t watch TV until I finish all my homework.
参考答案
一、 听力测试(27分)
   1~5 BBBAA  6~10 BCCBC  11~15 ACABB  16~22 ABCBCBB
   23. Playing volleyball  24. traffic and noise 25. riding  26.dog  27. doing his homework
二、 单项填空(8分)
28~31 DBDA         32~35 DCDB
三、完形填空(25分)
36~40 ACBDB  41~45 CBADC 46~50 ABDCA
  51.stands  52.important  53.ourselves  54.celebrate  55.ancient  
   56.help    57.autumn    58.after     59.remained  60.uncles
四、阅读理解(40分)
   61~65 CDAAD   66~70 DCDBC   71~75 DABDC   76~80 EBGCA
五、补全对话(5分)
   81~85 DGECF
六、书面表达(15分)
One possible version:
Dear Editor,
I am writing to tell you about the survey on the activity of “Grabbing red packets” in our class. About 70% of the students took part in the game in my class. About 75% of them think it is a popular form of entertainment and can bring them more fun. It can bring people closer so that they can make more friends. Grapping red packets has been part of people’s lives. However, about 25% of them are worried about the activity. They say some people spend too much time grapping red packets. Therefore, they don’t have enough communication with their family members. As a result, they may feel a little lonely. Moreover, looking at the screen for too long is harmful to people’s eyes. Grapping red packets on the street might cause traffic accidents.
I think this game is really exciting, but we should spend more time communicating with our family members.
Yours sincerely,
Li Hua

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|王建华四维英语工作室 ( 赣ICP备10001015号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-18 12:59 , Processed in 0.062500 second(s), 25 queries .