[复制链接]

参加活动:1

组织活动:3

admin 发表于 2015-8-14 18:54:02 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

请联系QQ393038533 以便注册 享用更多功能

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册(中文实名)

x

扫二维码,用手机阅读
Two massive blasts rocked north China's port city of Tianjin late Wednesday night.

The first explosion occurred around 11:30 p.m. Wednesday at a warehouse in the Binhai New Area. Only seconds later, a second blast wreaked more havoc, as fireballs shot into the sky, sent doors and windows flying in neighboring areas, and set cars and houses on fire.

Close to 20 people were killed and 400 others were injured.

At least nine firefighters died and more are feared missing, according to the Tianjin fire brigade. Rescuers are searching for people trapped inside the blast site.

Chinese President Xi Jinping and Premier Li Keqiang have urged all-out efforts to save the injured and minimize casualties.

Tianjin, about half an hour from Beijing by train, is home to 14.7 million people.

A sample of comments on Weibo:

@Youyunfang: I was shocked when I heard the tragedy this morning, then I kept following the updated news. My heart is bleeding. Please, I hope no more people lose their lives or get injured! Their families need them! God bless!

@NiniLcn: How devoted those firefighters are! I was sad to hear some of them unfortunately sacrificed their lives. May those glorious martyrs rest in peace!

@Little-leaf: My home is far away from the site. I am safe. Thanks to all my friends for checking in. Now I am staying at home, hearing fire engines and ambulances roaring by. Hope all drivers on the road make way for them, so that more lives can be saved.

@Ideal-Tangji: How did this tragic incident happen? Who should be responsible for it? Aren’t there rigorous safety checks? I feel so angry when I think about these questions.

本版积分规则

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|王建华四维英语工作室 ( 赣ICP备10001015号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 03:11 , Processed in 0.093750 second(s), 31 queries .