[复制链接]

参加活动:1

组织活动:3

admin 发表于 2015-6-2 17:24:39 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

请联系QQ393038533 以便注册 享用更多功能

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册(中文实名)

x

扫二维码,用手机阅读
Following the premiere of the Japanese 3D animation film "Stand by me Doraemon" in Chinese cinemas, the Chinese version of its theme song "Promise of Sunflower" has become a hit.

The song performed by China's young singer-composer Jin Guisheng has reached an audience of 5 million listeners on a single platform in China within a week.

As the original manga on which the film is based has been enjoyed by generations of young people, the song is said to remind many of their childhood.

The film has been a huge box office hit in China, earning almost 240 million yuan ($38,736,000) since its release last week, and it has become the most popular Japanese movie on the Chinese mainland.

A sample of comments in Weibo:

@Jwenr: I am very touched when I first listened to the song, with the mind full of my childhood.

@Dous-crazy: It's a nice song, but don’t you guys feel it's a little bit weird if a Japanese movie ends with a Chinese theme song.

@Lucy6089: Today marks the Children's Day, so I am going to watch the movie and enjoy the song.

本版积分规则

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|王建华四维英语工作室 ( 赣ICP备10001015号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 00:44 , Processed in 0.078125 second(s), 31 queries .