[综合] 2021年全区九年级英语学业水平适应性考试卷参考答案

[复制链接]
王建华 发表于 2021-4-30 14:49:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

请联系QQ393038533 以便注册 享用更多功能

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册(中文实名)

x
九年级英语学业水平适应性考试卷
听力材料及参考答案
A) 请听下面5段简短对话,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并在答题卷上将该项涂黑。听完每段对话后,你都将有10秒钟的时间回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话读两遍。
1. M: How do you communicate with your friends, Kate? By phone or e-mail?
  W: Neither. We usually write to each other.
2. M: May I have a look at the menu, please?
W: Of course. Here you are, sir. Ill be back for the order in a minute.
3. W: Eric, can you help me? My computer doesnt work. My little brother Tom broke it.
M: Sorry, I cant. You can ask my cousin Jason to repair it. He is good at dealing with it.
4. W: Hurry up! The party will start at seven oclock. We only have five minutes left.
M: Dont worry. The clock is ten minutes fast.
5. W: It was really a long and boring speech. I hardly kept myself from falling asleep.
M: Oh? Actually, it was quite long, but I have never heard a better one before.
B) 请听下面4段长对话,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并在答题卷上将该项涂黑。听每段对话前,你将有时间阅读各个小题,每小题5秒钟;听完后,各小题给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话读两遍。
请听第1段对话,回答第6、7小题。
M: May I help you, young girl?
W: I am looking for a present for my fathers birthday.
M: OK! How about getting him a new wallet?
W: Sounds good! How much is this black one? Its my fathers favorite color.
M: Its 55 dollars.
W: Oh, thats too expensive for me. I only have 30 dollars.
M: How about this hat?
W: Its really cool, but the price is 35 dollars. I dont have so much money, either.
M: Well, the hat is on sale. Its 25 dollars.
W: Great, Ill take it.
请听第2段对话,回答第8、9小题。
W: Mike, why do you look so sleepy?
M: Oh, its a long story.
W: What happened?
M: I watched a movie last night. But when I went to bed, I remembered I still had some homework to do. So I stayed up late.
W: It must be an unforgettable night.
M: Yeah, unforgettable and busy. What about you, Jane?
W: Its OK, not so busy as you. I went to the sports center and did some exercise, and I went to bed at 9:00.
M: Thats nice. You must have had a good sleep.
请听第3段对话,回答第10至第12小题。
W: You must be very excited about leaving for America by air next month, Tony!
M: Sure. But Im a little worried about it.
W: Why?
M: I dont know many of the customs and manners there. What should I do?
W: Well, you are supposed to be on time when you are invited for dinner.
M: What else?
W: After the meal, dont leave at once. When your friend looks tired, its time to leave. Whats more, the next day, youd better call or write a thank-you note to say how much you enjoyed the evening.
M: Thank you very much.
W: Thats all right.
请听第4段对话,回答第13至第15小题。
M: Hello! This is Radio for Help.
W: Hi, this is Emma.
M: What can I do for you?
W: Last Friday, while my mother and I were walking down the street, she started having serious stomach pains. A kind taxi driver took us to the hospital. We wanted to thank him, but he had been away. Could you help us find the driver?
M: Sure! What does he look like?
W: He is about 40, short, and a little heavy. He was wearing a white shirt and blue trousers.
M: Do you remember the taxis number?
W: Sorry, I dont. I just remember that was a green car.
M: OK. As soon as we find the driver, we will call you up. May I have your phone number?
W: Sure. Its 358-9972. Thanks a lot!
M: Youre welcome.
C)请听下面一段独白,根据独白内容完成下列句子,每个空格不超过3个单词,将答案填写到答题卷的相应位置。听独白前你将有50秒钟的时间阅读句子内容。独白读两遍。
Hello, everyone. Welcome to Sunshine Island. Im your guide, Jennifer. Id like to tell you about our trip plans. Were staying in a beautiful hotel. Its on the right of the beach. These days the weather will be a bit rainy, so please take an umbrella with you. This morning we are going hiking in the rainforest. Then in the afternoon, we will swim in the sea and play beach volleyball. Tomorrow we are going to take a bus tour around the island. We will visit a big fruit farm and some lovely quiet fishing villages.
Well, if you need any help, please call me at 481-6537. Got it? Its 481-6537. Have a good trip! Thank you!
参考答案
一、听力理解
1-5 ACBCB                6-10 ACCBC                11-15 BBCCA                16. guide                17. (a bit) rainy
18. play (beach) volleyball                        19. by bus                20. 481-6537
二、单项填空
21-24 BCDC        25-28 ABCD
三、完形填空
29-33 DCBAD        34-38 BCABC                39-44 ABCBAC
45. warmth                46. goes                        47. Since                48. moving                49. forward
50. to reach                51. ourselves                52. colder                53. scientists                54. finally
四、阅读理解
55-57 ADD                58-60 BDC                61-64 ACBD                65-68 CADC
69-72 BDDB        73-77 CBFGE
五、补全对话
78-82 AFDGC
六、书面表达
Developing Labor Education
Its reported that Labor Education will be included in the education of middle schools and primary schools in China. I think its important. We can learn some life skills and form good habits. Both will help us a lot in the future.
As for how to run the course in our school, I have some ideas. The school can offer classes to teach us how to do the cleaning and grow plants. Whats more, the school can set up some clubs, such as cooking club, paper cutting club and so on. The school can also hold competitions to see who is the best in making cakes. Such activities make our school life more colorful and meaningful.
I am looking forward to taking the course in the new term. I believe I will do well in it.

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|王建华四维英语工作室 ( 赣ICP备10001015号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 14:51 , Processed in 0.078125 second(s), 25 queries .