题量(个)
分值(分)
听力理解
单项填空
完形填空
阅读理解
补全对话
书面表达
三、题型示例(一)听力理解(本大题共 20 小题,每小题 1 分,共 20 分)
[ 1] 听简短对话,从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中选出最佳选项。
Where is Dave now?
A. At home.        B. At Paul’s.        C. At school.
听力材料:
W: Dave, where are you?
M: Mum, don’t worry! I’m at Paul’s. We’re listening to music. W: Well, don’t be home late.
M: OK, mum.
[ 2] 听长对话,从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中选出最佳选项。
1. What does James like to watch on TV?
A. Sitcoms.        B. Comedies.        C. Talk shows.
2. When does James usually watch them?
A. On Friday night.        B. On Saturday night.        C. On Sunday night.
3. What do we know about Lucy and her family?
A. She likes watching cartoons best.
B. Her parents often go on business.

C. There’re over two TV sets in her family.
听力材料:
W: What do you like to watch on TV, James?
M: I love to watch talk shows. I usually watch them on Saturday night. What about you, Lucy?
W: I like cartoons. But comedies are my favorite. M: Really? Do your mum and dad watch much TV?
W:  Not much. They’re  too busy. And  they  are  interested  in  the news  and sitcoms.
They just watch TV on Sunday night.
M: Everybody has different tastes and interests. So, you should have more than one TV set then.
W: We do. We have one for each in the family.
[3]  听一段独白, 根据独白内容完成句子,每个空格不超过3个单词。
1. We’ll spendin Ling Gang Mountains.
2. We’ll go there by.
3. There will bestudents on the trip.
4. We’ll meet at the school gate attomorrow morning.
5. Please remember to bring an umbrella and.
听力材料:
Boys and girls,
Attention, please! Here’s some information about our school trip.
We will spend three days in Ling Gang Mountains. We’ll go there by train and visit some of the famous places. Then we’ll visit two schools there. There will be 60 students on the trip. We will travel in three groups and there will be one teacher with each group. We’ll meet at the school gate at eight o’clock tomorrow morning. And we should bring an umbrella and some food. Everyone should behave well. Acting alone is not allowed.
Please remember we must come on time. I hope that everyone will have a good time.
That’s all. Thanks for listening.
(二)单项填空 (本大题共 8 小题,每小题 1 分,共 8 分)
[4] 请阅读下面题目,从题中所给的 A、B、C、D 四个选项中选出可以填入空 白处的最佳选项。
The film seems interestingwe all want to see it.
A. and        B. but        C. unless        D. if
(三)完形填空(本大题2-3篇短文,共26小题,每小题1分,共26分) [ 5] 请先阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从各小题所给的 A、B、C、D 个选项中选出可以填入相应空白处的最佳选项。
Having a pet would be great, wouldn’t it? It seems that    1    people agree, at  least in the United States. The US Association of Zoos says that there are 12,000 privately-owned (私有的) pet     2     in the USA.
12,000 is a very large number of tigers. It is much more than the number of tigers
3   in the wild. Scientists think that there are only 2,000 to 3,000    4    tigers left.   Why are there so many pet tigers? One reason is that tigers are kept    5    in     captivity ( 囚禁 ).  That means that the price of a baby tiger  is quite low,   sometimes

6500 dollars.
Unfortunately, tigers don’t 7  very good pets. Caring for a tiger is very  expensive, difficult and   8   . As baby tigers, they may live inside with their    9    , play safely and look very cute. However, when they  10   they cannot be trusted.   They still want to do most things   11   a wild tiger. Only 1 in 8 tigers    12    be   trained enough to live with humans. For this reason, nearly all pet tigers live in a cage.
13 they must always live in a cage, the life of a pet tiger  is sometimes  unhappy.  They  must be  locked away  so their owners  can  clean  the  cage  and feed
14. It is not safe to touch the tiger. Pet tigers are most often locked for15 rather than for relationship. Is that the kind of pet you would want?

[ 6] 请先阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后用方框中所给词的适当形式填空。 每个词限用一次。
work
bad
it
just
dangerous
artist
but
real
decide
There are lots of jobs which we can do. Some are     1ordinary(普通的)jobs
and others are careers(职业), but each person     2something different.
My favorite job is that of a(an)  3   . You can make beautiful things and you   don’t have to travel to get   4    . Also, you don’t have to do what other people tell  you. You can        5       what you are going to paint and then you just do it. The only   6      thing is that artists don’t make very much money.
The worst job I can think of is a pilot’s. You have to work for long hours and  it’s
7   tiring and boring. If you make a serious mistake, things will go wrong. It’s too
8 . The only good thing is that pilots are paid a lot  of money,9money isn’t the most important thing about a job.
In a word, every job has both good and bad things about      10, but I think that artists have got the best jobs.
(四)阅读理解(本大题 5-6 篇短文,共 23 小题,每小题 2 分,共 46 分)
[7] 请阅读下面短文,根据短文内容从每题所给的 A、B、C、D 四个选项中选

出最佳选项。

One day Andrew Evans woke up at five o’clock in the morning with an idea. “That’s it. I’ll take a bus to Antarctica(南极洲).” In addition, he planned to share the unusual experience with his followers on Twitter.
One New Year’s Day, he began his journey from Washington D.C. After three days on a bus travelling across the United States. Evans crossed into Mexico. Forty-eight hours and several buses later, he was in Guatemala. Here his journey slowed down. “Guatemala buses are colorful and full of chickens,” he tweeted(发微 博) to his followers, but the roads was often rough(崎岖的). He was amazed that it only cost him $6.50 to cross the whole country. “D.C. taxi drivers, please take note,” he tweeted.
When he left Guatemala, he started to travel more quickly. In one day, he crossed four countries. “It started with a 3:00am Wake-up call in El-Salvador. I ate breakfast  in Honduras, and a late lunch in Nicaragua, and a well-past midnight dinner at a  struck stop in Costa Rica.” Every step of the way, he shared his experience with his followers.
The last part of his journey was difficult and, at times, dangerous. It was the rainy season. Roads were muddy(泥泞的), particularly in Bolivia. The buses often   got
stuck. On his last bus ride in Argentina, he faced his most frightening moment. The  bus was on a ferry(渡船)crossing the strait of Megellan(麦哲伦海峡). There was a storm. People were crying. They were scary. “I’m going to die,” he tweeted. Luckily, the ferry, the bus, and Evans arrived safely.
1. Where did Evans’ followers receive information about his journey?
A. In a newspaper.        B. On a website.        C. On TV.        D. On radio.
2. How many countries did Evans go across on the whole journey? A. 3.        B. 4.        C. 6.        D. 9.
3. Which would be the best title for the passage?
A. Followers on Twitter        B. Muddy Roads
C. An Inexpensive Travelling        D. Bus to Antarctica
[ 8]请先阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后根据短文内容从下面方框内的七个 选项中选择五个还原到文中,使短文意思通顺、结构完整。
People start new businesses for different reasons.    1     Other times, they    decide to make a living by doing something they enjoy. For Eli Reich, his business began when someone stole his bike bag.
Reich was an engineer in Seattle. Because he cares about environment, he biked   to work every day. He carried his work and his laptop( 手提 电脑) in a bike bag. When someone took his bag, he tried to buy a new one. But he couldn’t find one he
liked.2        Riding a bike every day leads to lots of tire small holes. As a result, he had plenty of used inner tubes(内管) in his apartment. Inner tubes are the inside part of a bike tire(胎), They are also waterproof—all perfect qualities for a bag.
3    Soon, his bike bag was in great  need.  Reich gave up his job and    started his own business—AG. At first he depended on his friends for inner tubes. But business was good. And he quickly ran short of these tubes. He needed a new supply. So he asked local bike stores to send him used inner tubes instead of throwing them

away.
Each bag uses as many recycled products as possible.        4        Reich’s goal is  to use 100 percent recycled materials. He wants to let his customers know about his goal, so each bag has a number above the company logo. The number gives the percentage of recycled materials in that particular bag.
Creating a business out of other people’s trash is growing. 5 Reich joins  thousands of small business owners who are taking advantage of the 250 million tons of trash that Americans throw away every day. Like other  entrepreneurs(企业家),Reich believes this makes sense for business and the environment.
A. His friends loved his new bag.
B. Recycling is becoming popular.
C. So he decided to make his own.
D. Sometimes they have a great idea.
E. He was really angry with the thief.
F. He becomes a very successful business man.
G. The traps(夹子), for example, are old car seat belts.

(五)补全对话(本大题共 5 小题,每小题 1 分,共 5 分)
[ 9] 根据对话内容从方框中选择恰当的句子填入空白中,使对话通顺、合理, 意思完整。(每空一句)
A: Excuse me, Madam. You can’t park in front of the shop. B: I’m so sorry. It’s my first time to drive alone.     1
A: There is a park lot near the supermarket. I think you can park there. B:     2
A: About two kilometers. B: Thanks.     3
A: You can use the guide map in your car. It will take you there. B:     4Can you help me?
A: Well, you can do it like this. All right, it’s OK now. B:     5Thank you so much.
A: You are welcome.

file:///C:\Users\ADMINI~1\AppData\Local\Temp\ksohtml4284\wps2.png

(六)书面表达(本大题共 1 小题,共 15 分)
[例 10] 每个国家都有自己传统的节日。某英文报以“My Favorite Festival”为 题向广大中学生征文。请你根据下面的提示,写一篇英语短文,介绍你最喜欢的

传统节日。
写作要点:
1. What are the main Chinese traditional festivals?
2. Which do you like best and why do you like it?
3. How do you celebrate it?

要求:
1.短文应包括提示中所有的写作要点,条理清楚,行文连贯,可适当发挥;
2.短文中不能出现真实的人名和地名;
3.词数不少于 80。短文开头已给出,不计入总词数。

My Favorite Festival

In China there are several main traditional festivals. They are…

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|王建华四维英语工作室 ( 赣ICP备10001015号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 16:23 , Processed in 0.062500 second(s), 25 queries .