1、根据给出的材料,写一写Mike这个周末的活动计划。     
Saturday

Sunday

read a magazine

go to the zoo

buy a book

learn Kungfu

watch TV

Mike is a student.He is my good friend. He is busy at the weekend. He is going to read a magazinethis Saturday morning. He is going to go to the zoo this  Saturday afternoon. He is going to buy a bookthis Sunday morning. He is going to learn Kungfu this Sunday afternoon. He isgoing to watch TV this Sunday evening.
2、根据下面提供的内容,写一篇英语短文。要求语句通顺,条理清楚,字数不少于50个单词。
  Mary 是个英国女孩,五年级学生,十二岁。她向别人自我介绍,并介绍她的家庭。她有个双胞胎姐姐,爸爸是医生,妈妈是老师,她非常爱他们,他们也很爱她。
My name is Mary. Icome from England.I am an English girl. I am a student. I am in Grade Five. I like my teacher.Her English is good. There are four people in my family. I have a twin sister.My father is a doctor. My mother is a teacher. I love them very much. They loveme, too.
3、题目: My net friend(我的网友)
要求:1。条理清楚,意思连贯,语句通顺,标点正确,书写清晰、规范;
        2.要将提示词全部体现在作文中;不得少于50个单词。
提示词:(1computer 2net friend  (3) talk with eachother(互相交谈)
(4) in the chat room (在聊天室) 5talk in English (用英语交谈) 6good now
My net friend
I am Tony. I ahave a computer. I have a net friend. His name is Jack. He is 12 years old. Heis a student. He likes surfing the net. We often talk with each other in thechat room. We talk in English. My English is good now. He is a good boy. I likehim very much. Do you want to have a net friend?
4、提示:根据下面所给出的这张Ann的小名片,以我的好朋友为题,写一篇小短文,介绍Ann的基本情况。
要求:1、条理清楚,意思连贯,语句通顺,标点正确,书写清晰、规范。
      2、要将名片中的内容全部体现在作文中。
      3、不少于60个单词。
Ann王晓兰
北京市育英小学(primaryschool)
六年级四班
年龄:12   国籍:英国(England)
相貌特征:蓝眼睛、黄头发
家庭情况:父亲(医生)母亲(护士)弟弟(5岁)
爱好:唱歌(singing)、跳舞(dancing)、看电视(watching TV
优点:友好(friendly)、乐于助人(like to helpothers)
My good friend
I have a goodfriend. Her name is Ann. Her Chinese name is Wang Xiaolan. She is from England. She isin Beijing now.She is in Yuying Primary School. Sheis in Class Four, Grade Six. She is twelve. She has blue eyes and yellowhair. Her father is a doctor and her mother is a nurse. Her brother is fiveyears old. She likes dancing, singing and watching TV. She is friendly and shelikes to help others. What a good girl!
5、Jack 昨天跟他妈妈买东西,请根据下表的信息,写一篇不少于60个单词的小作文。
Happy ShopSome pieces ofcandy  ¥4    A roll of toilet paper ¥5
Mr. Chen’s StoreA carton of icecream¥15
Uncle Eddy’s StoreA bottle ofshampoo¥45     Apair of socks¥8
Big Blue Department StoreA bag of chips ¥9 Toy car ¥105
Yesterday wasJack’s shopping day. He went shopping with his mother.
They went to the HappyShop . They bought some pieces of candy. They are 4 yuan. Theybought a roll of toilet paper. They bought a carton of ice cream at Mr.Chen’s Store .They bought a bottle of shampoo and a pair of socks at UncleEddy’s Store . They went to the Big Blue Department Store. Theybought a toy car. It’s 105 yuan. They were very happy.
6、假设你是May, 请用不少于60个单词来向你的笔友Jay介绍你的家庭情况,请在文中使用3个最高级和2个比较级。
Hi, Jay,
   I’m very happy to be yourpen-friends. I have a warm family. There are four people in my family. Myfather is the tallest and the oldest in my family. My mother is beautiful. Sheis a teacher. She is thinner than my father. I am a student. I am three yearsolder than my sister. My sister is the youngest in my family. I love my family.What about you?
Bye bye,
May
7、描写你的周末生活,注意用一般现在时。
My Weekend
I have happyweekend.
On Saturdaymorning I always have English CLASses at school. I  study hard in the CLASsroom. In the afternoonI often play computer games. On Sunday morning I often draw pictures. SometimesI visit my grandmother and grandfather. Sometimes I listen to music. On Sundayafternoon I often do housework or go shopping.
So I love weekends.

本版积分规则

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|王建华四维英语工作室 ( 赣ICP备10001015号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 16:14 , Processed in 0.093750 second(s), 35 queries .