[复制链接]

参加活动:1

组织活动:3

admin 发表于 2015-6-2 17:15:07 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

请联系QQ393038533 以便注册 享用更多功能

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册(中文实名)

x

扫二维码,用手机阅读

Filial piety is one of the most important and fundamental virtues that has been governing the Chinese society for thousands of years.

Highlighting this concept, The 24 Filial Exemplars is a classic text written by Guo Jujing during the Yuan dynasty. It has remained popular to this day.

As an increasing number of elderly people in China are living without a caretaker, the authority has recently issued a new "24 filial exemplars."

Compared with the original version, the new one is believed to be more up-to-date and practical. It includes such examples as teaching your parents how to use WeChat and Weibo, giving your parents fashionable sunglasses, inviting your parents to Karaoke, and throwing your parents a birthday party.

Most Chinese netizens have given a thumbs-up to the new version, while some of them think it's problematic.

A sample of comments on Weibo:

@Tang: I don't think the things on the list are feasible, given that so many people live far away from their parents and have little time outside their work these days.

@I_Miss_You: Little things can make parents happy! I will follow the list and tell my parents that I love them!

@Different_1990 : Performing filial duties doesn't need a lot of time, but you have to genuinely want to do so.

@Warm_Superman: After reading the new 24 filial exemplars, I realized how many things I didn't do with my parents and how I can rectify that in the future. I am away from home and I can only see my parents once or twice a year. Now, I really want to go back home and tell them that I love them and never leave them again!

@Shasha: Although I am moved to see that so many people want to follow the list and treat their parents well, I can't help but wonder: how many people here are just paying lip service and how many will actually do what they just promised?

本版积分规则

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|王建华四维英语工作室 ( 赣ICP备10001015号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 19:28 , Processed in 0.078125 second(s), 31 queries .