[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2014-11-5 08:41:34 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

请联系QQ393038533 以便注册 享用更多功能

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册(中文实名)

x
1. My Job,My Career
湖村中学:陈俊之

Ladies and gentlemen:

Good morning! The title of my speech is My Job---My Career. I ‘d like to start my speech with an old song!

When I was a little girl, I asked my mother,what will I be ,will I be pretty ?will I be rich?

Indeed, when I was a little girl, I asked my mother what will I be, She answered : “you will be the youngest Scientist in the world”. But now . I’m not a scientist, I'm not pretty, I’m not rich. I am just a teacher. I’ve never expected that I would be a teacher. I’ve never expected that I could stand here today.

When I was only 18, I became a teacher. At that time, I didn’t know what a teacher’s responsibility was . And I didn’t like this job at all . It made me feel bored. Everyday, I went to school and taught them English without enthusiam. I often thought that I can change their future. But, I couldn’t change mine, forever.

As time goes by ,I find that I change. When the students make progress, I will feel excited . When the students are upset, I will feel sad. when they’re in trouble, I will try my best to help them.

And now, I teach 56 students English. All of them are smart and cute. They call me “Vivian” just like my friends. They say “happy birthday” to me on my birthday. They send apples to me on Christmas Eve.

Working as a teacher, maybe there is nothing special.  No money , no power, no colorful days as my friends spend. But I receive the kids’trust、smile and love. These are treasures in my life. And I believe every of them will have a better life because of my effort.

Today I have a chance to stand here and make a speech about our job. I should thank all my teachers. And I also want to tell all of the teachers here, Because of you, our world become more and more beautiful. So, please respect your job. Respect your teachers. Respect yourself.

Never give up !Because my job ------my career.
Thank you, Thank you very much.
 楼主| admin 发表于 2014-11-5 08:42:03 | 显示全部楼层
2.Find ourselves and be happy
By Li Lan form N0.6 Middle School
Hello! Ladies and gentlemen,today my topic is a flower in the green house. I am an English teacher in a Middle School. And I know many of my students are good at doing things they don't like. Many other students should do what they are not good at. Also many don't think they are good at anything and don't know what they would like to do. None of them are happy. Only when they become good at what they like, have they found themselves and can they be happy. Why? Why can't the students truly find themselves? Why can't they be happy?

With the development of the society and the improvement of people's living standard, more and more children are over-protected by their parents just like a flower in the green house. As we all know, a flower, shielded from the thunderstorm, can grow pretty well in the green house. While when moved out, it can not even withstand the rain and the wind and starts to wither. Evidently, a flower, growing in the green house, can not survive the severe storm. The same thing is true with children. Over-protected children may grow up happily and physically healthily,but more often than not, they can not adjust to the life in the real world. Born and bred in a protective family, they become so dependent on their parents that they will turn to their parents for help whenever they are confronted with difficulty. The result is that they can not solve problems by themselves. They dare to make their own decision. Worst of all, they don't know how to live a worthy life. Consequently, their life will be a failure. Maybe they can easily succeed once. But as we all know, it's extremely difficult for us to keep the success and that needs our successive striving. While when they get a little victory, they come to enjoy the achievement and abandon the precious habit of striving hard. At last, they are bound to fail. As a result, they can't truly find themselves and be happy.

Personally, I think parents should pay more attention to and lay more emphasis on the qualities like independence, confidence, courage in their children. And children should take those who laugh last as examples. We learned that plenty of scientists as Aderson continued to fight after creating lots of miracles. And many a millionaire, Bill Gates, has a such huge wealth, is persisting in struggling. Life should be like theirs. Only thus, can we find ourselves and be happy.   
 楼主| admin 发表于 2014-11-5 08:49:45 | 显示全部楼层
以下内容未按奖次顺序
Life Is to Be Whole
汪村学校:曹淑珍
Good moring, your honored judges. It’s my great pleasure to deliver my speech here.The title of my speech is Life Is to Be Whole
Once a cirle missed a wedge.The circle wanted to be whole,so it went around looking for its missing piece.But because it was incomplete and therefore could only roll only very sowly,it admired the flowers along the way.It chatted with worms.It enjoyed the sunshine.It found lots of different pieces,but none of them fit.So it left them all by the side of road and kept on searching.Then one day the circle found a piece that fit perfectly.It was so happy.Now it could be whole,with nothing missing.It incorporated the missing piece into itself and began to roll.Now that it was a perfect circle,it could roll very fast,too fast to notice the flowers or talking to worms.When it realized how different the world seemed when it rollde so quickly,it stopped,left its found piece by the side of the road and rolled slowly away.
The lesson of the story,I suggested,was that in some strange sense we are more whole when we are missing something.The man who has everything is in some ways a poor man.He will never know what it feels like to yearn,to hope,to nourish  his soul with the dream of something better.He will never know the experience of having someone who loves him give him something he has always wanted or never had.
There is a wholeness about the person who has come to terms with his limitations,who has been brave enough to let go of his unrealistic dreams and not feel like a failure for doing so.There is a wholeness about the man or woman who has learned that he or she is strong enough to go through a tragedy and survive ,who can lose someone and still feel like a complete person.
Life is not a trap set for us by God so that he can condemn us for failing. Life is not a spelling bee,where no matter how many words you’ve gotten right ,you’re disqualified if you make one mistake.Life is more like a baseball season,where even the best team losses one-third of its games and even the worst team has its days of brillance.Our goal is to win more games than we lose.
When we accept that imperfection is part of being human,and when we can continue rolling through life and appreciate it ,we will have achieved a wholeness that others can only aspire to.That,I believe ,is what God asks of us---not “Be perfect’’.not ‘ Don’t even make a mistake’,but ‘Be whole’’.
If we are brave enough to love ,strong enough to forgive ,generous enough to rejoice in another’s happiness,and wise enough to know there is enough love to go around for us all,then we can achieve a fulfillment that no other living creature will ever know.
That’s all for my speech.Thank for listening.
 楼主| admin 发表于 2014-11-5 08:50:48 | 显示全部楼层
Good afternoon , my dear judges!
My name is Gong Xiaochun . I am from NO.5 Middle school. I am very glad to come here to have a speech.  In fact , it is not my first time to stand here . I remembered last year I have been here for an English competition .Today I come again ,I am very nervious . and I really value this chance to share the teaching experience with so many distinguished and good teachers here .
Today I just want to say something about my teaching life and the topic is I was moved .
I have been a teacher for seven years. Last year ,I taught a cohort of students. As close to graduation, During those days , as soon as I open my QQ,A lot of messages would come to my eyes , Some of them said they loved their teachers ,Some of them even said they didn't want to leave me ,leave the school , They left many words what they want to talk to me in my QQ,I can feel their sincerity and intentions from every child’s words and I received many blessings from them .I didn't reply their messages one by one .because my heart couldn’t calm down .And,I was deeply moved by them. I want to say to every child : thank you ,my dear children! I have seen all your words ,and I really love you
I am truely think I am the happiest teacher in the world at that time.
There is a word : Being a teacher is not easy ,More difficult to be a good teacher
When I was a child ,I dreamed to be a teacher ,When I grew up I became a real teacher. I know a teacher’s work is usually trivial, but responsibility is great .We must be responsible for the students and we must be responsible for our work. It’s our duty to be a good teacher .Because of so many smart, kind ,lovely children.
In a word ,I really love all my students .
I really love my job -Being a teacher!
That’s all .Thank you!

楼主| admin 发表于 2014-11-5 08:51:10 | 显示全部楼层
Cherish the water
Jin Hongmei ,Dadi Middle School
Good morning!,My honored judges and teachers!
It is my pleasure to be here to share my speech with you .my topic today is :cherish the water.
    as we all know, the earth is a planet almost covered by water,and it is water that make everything on the earth lively.Water is also one of the important part of our environment.Though,is there really so much water for us to clean,to produce many things,to play with? How much water is there on the earth then?
Most of the water is in the oceans or locked away as ice.The largest volumes  of fresh water are stored underground as groundwater,imagine there is only one barrel of water in the world,then there is only a spoon of it on the land,and the water we can use is only a drop of it.Now I have to remind all of you here that the single drop of water is never as clean as before,it has been polluted severely by our human beings.
There is a very beautiful river in Paris.It is the Seine,it runs across the City,people drink coffee, chat on the bank in the day,at night,they enjoy the beautiful scenery in the boat,songs from the river fly into the Sky made the river more attractive, the Seine is a famous symbol of France;on the west coast of pacific ocean there lies the modern City Shanghai,another river which used to be a very important transportation route runs through the center of the city,people respected and regard it as"mother".It is the Suzhou river,but l believe that few of you would sit beside it,people will be scattered by the terrible smell of water when walk by.I have to say it is extremely dirty! And we all know that a lot of beautiful rivers in the world also are Sharing the same fate with Suzhou river. Who is the devil? I can't heelp asking.
Many human activities and their by-products have the potential to pollute water. Please have a look along the banks of the river, large and small industrial enterprises discharge dirty water, tons of garbage were thrown into the river, the water contained so much that it can't clean itself. Compared with the dramatic development in many sides of Shanghai, the Suzhou Rver has become a black point of the appearance of city.
Fortunately, the government is taking measures on water pollution.we are happy to see some parts of the river has become clean again, and we even can find fish sometimes.
The unique earth is the only planet full of lives, the water is just like the blood in the active body, protecting water is saving ourselves!Not to waste a single drop of water, otherwise, the only drop of water we could keep in the future would be our tears!
My dear friends, mankind still faces a great difficulty in solving the problems of the environment and development, and there is a grand task to perform and a long way to go. Let’s work hand in hand ,side by side together at once!And no matter who we are ,what we do and where we go ,remember it in our minds:It’s our duty to take good care of environment and save water ! Tf everyone tries  his best to make a contribution to protecting the environment,,The earth will be a betterand more beautiful place for us to live!
Thank you for listening!
 楼主| admin 发表于 2014-11-5 08:52:20 | 显示全部楼层
缪春燕 望仙中学
Good morning, ladies and gentlemen:
     I’m honored to be here as a contestant with all the distinguished English teachers from different schools. Truth be told, this is the first time I’ve been to such a competition. Today, I’d like to tell you something about my thoughts and feelings since I became a teacher. The topic is “What am I doing in the future?” That’s it. No big deal. Just something about myself.
     Last July, as a graduate majored in English, I left the college and became a job-hunter in the personnel market. I naively thought I would get a so-called “ideal job” someday. Unfortunately, I failed, over and over again. I was upset and began to doubt myself. Later, unexpectedly, I was admitted by “three supports and one assistant” Project. I came back to my hometown as a volunteer and became an English teacher in the middle school, which is something I had never thought before. I still remember on the very first day of last semester, I was asked to deliver an address in the school-opening ceremony, representing all the teachers in our school. Just then, I saw the expectations from the students’ eyes and I realized the responsibility on my shoulder. Then, I told myself “You have to work hard”. I did just as what I told myself to. Gradually, I find that I fell in love with teaching. Every time, when my students got good results in English tests, I was pretty proud, not only for them, but also for myself. No offense to the priceless knowledge I’ve learnt in the past, but during my teaching at school, I do realize that personal experience through practice means more to me. But teaching wasn’t all that romantic. Sometimes, I felt confused about how to organize my lesson and how to control my class. My colleagues helped me a lot, and I appreciate it very much.
     Failure is awful tasting medicine, but I guess the patients need it. Sometimes, life hits us in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith. I’m convinced that the only thing that kept me going was that I loved what I did. Our work is going to fill a large part of our life, and the only thing to be truly satisfied is to do what we believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what we do. Like any great relationship, our work just gets better and better as the years roll on. One of my teachers said to me“There are external expectations, pride as well as fear of embarrassment or failure in our life. Try your best to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. Don’t talk about something orally but bear something in our hearts. ”I love teaching, and I enjoy the happiness it brings to me. Recently, I’ve been asked frequently,“Hey, girl! Are you happy? Are you still goanna be a teacher next year?”My answer always goes like this: “Yes, I’m happy. And I think I’m still going be a teacher, a happy English teacher a year or many years later.”
 楼主| admin 发表于 2014-11-5 08:53:06 | 显示全部楼层
黄静 田墩中学
演讲稿
田墩中学    黄静
Good morning,everyone.My name is Huang Jing.I’m from Tiandun Middle School.Today I am very glad that I have a chance to make a speech here ! This time, I'd like to talk something about our nature.So my topic is Caring for Nature.
       What is nature?It's everything existing in the world,such as plants, animals, earths, rocks, the water and the weather.
       Human beings depand on the nature.No nature,no life.Thanks to the help of the nature,we live a happy life for a long time.When we realize the use of the nature,we begin to gain everything from it.As time goes by,the water has become dirty,the air has been polluted, the forests have been cut over,the number of kinds of animals and plants has become smaller and smaller.
     Let’s see our environment again,the crowded streets,the noisy cars,the dirty air,almost everything makes us more and more tired.At this time,we begin to want to go back to the nature to have a good rest,but the nature has already been destroyed by ourselves.It rufuses us.
     There is no chance that can give us to rewrite the history,so we can only do everything that we can do now to care for our nature.When we are driving,we can drive slowly to ruduse the dust and noise;when we buy a refrigerator,we should choose a green one ;when we are going to throw something,we should make sure whether it can be reuse or not.We can also plant more trees,rufuse to eat wild animals...
    Loving nature is loving ourselves, every drop that we give nature will be given back.Nature does not belong to someone,everybody has his duty to do everything he can to protect it.By protecting nature,we protect ourselves,let's unit together,hand in hand,make our world more and more beautiful! That’s all,thank you!

2010-4-6
 楼主| admin 发表于 2014-11-5 09:01:38 | 显示全部楼层
To Be A Mother, To Be A Teacher
应家中学      王霞
Good morning, ladies and gentlemen, it’s my great honor to be here .Today, I want to share my experience with you, so my topic is TO BE A MOTHER ,TO BE A TEACHER.
I became  an English teacher after I graduated from college ,I loved my job and I loved my students, I’m satisfied with my life .But three years later, I became a mother .then my life became busy and tiring. My son is often ill, sometimes when he was  ill in hospital, I could stay with him because I had to give class at school. Those days I missed my son so much ,I felt so sorry and guilty for my son. I  hoped I could spend more time with my little child. But on the other hand ,when I was playing games with my son, I couldn’t help worrying: Are my students working hard? Do they finish their homework on time? Do they obey the school rules? I had so much to worry about that I got anxious, stressed out and unhappy.
Such life might go on if the little girl didn’t write me a letter. In her letter she said: Miss Wang, I lost my mother since I am very young, I regarded you as my mother since the day you became my teacher. I like to see your smiles, they are warm and lovely. I love you and I wish you happy every day. These words shocked me .This quiet and thoughtful girl gave me a lesson. I am not only a teacher in class because I love my students , they are just like my children. and I am not only a mother after class because I am my son’s first teacher. I should tell him how to study and how to be a true man. Thank my students ,thank my son ,they make my life so rich and colorful.
Maybe I’m not a successful mother ,maybe I’m not a successful teacher, but I want to say: I am a happy mother now and I am a proud teacher. And I hope every women teacher can enjoy their life as a mother and a teacher., and every man teacher can enjoy their life as a father and a teacher.
That’s all. Thanks for listening.

楼主| admin 发表于 2014-11-5 09:02:11 | 显示全部楼层
Be Thankful to life
上饶县七中 王韡
Let me ask you a few questions first. Have you ever complained about the raining day just because you forgot to bring your umbrella? Have you ever complained about the unfair treatment in your life? Have you ever complained about your trivial job? Have you complained about the mean friend who betrayed you? Yes, we have so many complaints in our life. However, do you feel better after complaining, or is it even worse?
Let me tell you a story. Once America president Roosevelt’s house was broken into and lots of things were stolen. Hearing this, one of Roosevelt’s friends wrote to him and advised him not to take it to his heart so much. President Roosevelt wrote back immediately, saying:” Dear friend, thank you for your letter to comfort me, I am all right now. I think I should thank God. This is because of the following three reasons: firstly, the thief only stole things from me but did not hurt me at all; secondly, the thief has stolen some of my things instead of all my things; thirdly, most luckily for me, it was the man rather than me who became a thief.”
It is certainly unlucky for anyone to be stolen from. However, President Roosevelt had three reasons to be thankful. This story tells us we should learn to be thankful instead of complain to our life.
Being thankful is an important philosophy of life. It is impossible for anyone to be lucky all the time so long as he lives in the world. We should learn how to face failure bravely and to try to deal with it. If so, should we complain about our life and become frustrated ever since then or should we be thankful for our life? William Thackeray, a famous British writer, said, “Life is a mirror. When you smile in front of it, it will also smile and so will it when you cry to it.” If you are thankful to life, it will bring you sunshine. If you always complain about everything, you may own nothing in the end.

I think we should be thankful to life whenever we are unlucky. Only by doing this can we find our weakness and shortcomings when we fail. We can also get relief when we are unlucky. This can help us find our courage to overcome the difficulties we may face, and move on. We should treat our misfortune in the other way just as President Roosevelt did. We should be thankful all the time and keep having a healthy attitude to our life.
So, are you ready to be thankful? Let’s be thankful to the nature, for the fresh air you breathe, the clean water you drink, the beautiful plants around you. Be thankful to your parents, for they gave birth to you and love you unconditionally. Be thankful to your teachers, for they guided you with great patience. Be thankful to your friends, for they always lift you up when you were down.
So, why not be thankful for what you've got, what you see and who you are. Just believe being thankful can bring us a better and more beautiful life.
Thank you.

楼主| admin 发表于 2014-11-5 09:02:53 | 显示全部楼层
高中组:
Youth has no age
There is a saying “Youth has no age from Pabblo Picasso”. Actually my understanding of this conception is youth is not a period of time ,it is a state of mind . and my point of view are divided into three categories.
First, new hope. Every day the sun rises from the east; it represents a new day is coming . And with the coming of new days every body has to find a new himself. And I would like to say the most important thing of this new hope is it can really bring the good attitude and good mood of a person.Yes,we shoud have a very good attitude towards anything. If you feel sad all the time I got to say you may lose the confidence on living in this world. All the teachers should have the new hopes of every day.
Second, the ambition, as of course,is quite important. It’s just like you have the goal. You know where you are going. And here I want to say the standard of this ambition can finally decide which level you are able to reach . That makes a difference on our ordinary people and those great people.  Actually, I say, maybe for most of the Chinese people nowadays,we have the dream to have salaries to support the families, but for those great people money actually was not original motivation, like Bill Gates. Many years ago , he made the dream of making Microsoft to be the greatest software developing company. And now he has greatly achieved this destination.
Finally with passion,with the possession of passion ,it is just like we have endless springs. And I’m very glad to see so many contestants from different places and different schools to stand here to compete for improvements or something like that. And of course I say they have a strong desire of enjoying the life . Those people who are passionate are always strong, have a strong desire to overcome the difficulties ,and face the diversities of life. This is what I say the great importance of new hope, ambition,and the passion.
If you are young, you may die at eighties. If you are old ,you may die young at eighteen. So I believe among our judges,actually they are elder than me ,here I really fully trust maybe deep inside,they have a strong desire of knowledge and they have new hopes ,ambition,and passion. So with these all very important qualities, they are still sitting here to give their influence. So from now on everybody, try to be a young person .It doesn’t only mean the numbers but just mean the state of your mind. That’s also what we need as a teacher.
         Thank you !   

Shengxi Xia  from
                Shang Rao County NO.2 middle school  

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|王建华四维英语工作室 ( 赣ICP备10001015号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 21:36 , Processed in 0.062500 second(s), 28 queries .