[写作] 初中英语各类作文提纲

[复制链接]
王建华 发表于 2022-5-5 14:08:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

请联系QQ393038533 以便注册 享用更多功能

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册(中文实名)

x
一、活动介绍类
首段:
(1) I’m pleased to know that you’re greatly interested in ... ,so I’d like to share a piece of good news that there will be a ... .Now,let me offer you some useful information.
(2) It’s my great honor to invite you to enter a ... .Now,let me offer you some useful information about it.
(3) It’s time for us to say goodbye to our school life soon.Surprisingly,there is a/an... prepared for us.Now,let me offer you some information about it.
主体段:
1.时间&地点:The ... will be held in Classroom 302 at 3 o’clock in the afternoon on June 8th,2019.
2.内容:
(1)主题句:There will be various meaningful activities included in it.
(2)要点:First of all,You will be invited to .../You will be given a chance to ... .which will ...
After that,It will be more than interesting for you to .../It will impress you a lot to ... so that ...
At last,doing sth. will play an important part in ... .So ...
尾段:
That’s all.I firmly believe that if you join in it,you will ... .
That’s all.I sincerely hope that you can come and share the happiness/fun with us.
二、写人叙事类
首段:
(1) 朋友:A friend in need is a friend indeed.I have a friend just like that who often offers me much warmth in my life. Let me introduce him to you.
(2) 父母:If you ask me who is the most important one to me,without doubt,the answer is my ... . Let me introduce him to you .
(3) 老师:In both my life and study,my ... teacher is special to me because he is not only my teacher but also my friend who has made a great difference to my character.
主体段:
1.外貌:... is very beautiful but a little fat with long hair and big eyes.
2.性格:...is an outgoing woman who always gets along well with people around her./ ... is very kind to others and easy to get on with./is so ready to help others that we all like to make friends with him.
3.爱好:She is especially good at cooking and often cooks different delicious foods for me.
4.事例:
(1)Linda is like an angel. Whenever I meet trouble, she will always be there. When I fail my test, She always encourages me to face the fact bravely and then tries to help me to check the reason why I fail. At the same time, she shares her good ways of studying with me.
(2)My Chinese teacher, Ms Li, not only teaches us how to learn, but also teaches us how to be a person. I remember I made a serious mistakes in Grade seven, that was to copy others’ homework. Ms Li knew that. Instead of being angry with me, she told me the importance of study and encouraged me to study hard to become a talented person in the future.
(3)Last term, I failed my exam. I was so that that I cried sadly in my room. When my mother came from work late, she talked with me patiently and cheered me up. That evening, when I woke up at night, my mother was still working. I was deeply moved. Then I made up my mind to study harder than before.
尾段:
As a sunshine teenager, Xiao Hui is a good example for us to learn from./I will treasure the friendship forever.
Now I understand my father’s love to me. I will never forget what my father did for me and try my best to make him pleased.
He is an excellent teacher I will never forget and love him forever.
三、咨询建议类
首段:
I’m sorry to hear that you have difficulty in doing ... .Don’t worry about it!Here are some useful suggestions I ‘d like to share with you.
主体段:
1.主题句:Actually,if you are careful, you’ll find various simple ways to help you solve the problem.
2.要点:
First and foremost,It’s +adj/n.+for/of sb. to do ... .So that...
In addition,you are supposed to do ... ,which can not only ... but also ...
What’s more,you had better (not) do ... ,because ...
Last but not least,I suggest you (should) do ... ,from which,you’re able to do ...
尾段:
With these suggestions carried out,I firmly believe you will improve ... a lot.
I sincerely hope that my suggestions can be of great help.Looking forward to your earliest reply.
四、观点看法类
首段:
With the development of the science and technology/society,...is becoming more and more serious./the problem about ... is under a heated discussion/ ... has become a hot topic.As for that,There are different opinions among people.
主体段:
On the one hand, some people hold the idea that ... .The reasons are as follows.First, ... .Second, ... .Last, ... .
On the other hand,others disagree.They suppose that ... .Because ... .More importantly, ... .
尾段:
As far as I’m concerned,every coin has two sides,and ... is not a n exception.As long as we treat ... properly,it will be of great help.

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|王建华四维英语工作室 ( 赣ICP备10001015号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 15:31 , Processed in 0.062500 second(s), 25 queries .