[2014教学基本功赛] 基本功赛英语演讲稿

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2014-12-10 20:08:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

请联系QQ393038533 以便注册 享用更多功能

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册(中文实名)

x
       Change The Ingredients Of Your Life
   望仙中学 徐园园
This is a glass of water, tasteless, right? However if you add sugar, it will taste sweet, but if you add vinegar, it will become bitter. The same is true with our life the flavor is created by our choices.
   For many young teachers from rural school,including me,want to get away from rural and to work closer to home.However,It seems become more and more difficult.I become upset,complain about it.But it's before.Now ,I have changed my conception.I still remembered one student ,she said,”I want to leave this small village and to go to a bustling city.But the only way is to study harder that I can change my fate and make my dreams come ture”.Studenly,I recongnized the importance of myself.Although I'm a rural teacher,I can try my best to help them change their fates.Wherever you are,you can show you value.
   So my dear friends, never complain that life is boring and the world is disappointing. If you were a gold ,you can glitter  fovever.If you don’t like the taste of your life, change the ingredients.
  Five years ago, I weighed more than 60 kilograms which caused significant embarrassment and frustration in my life. You know all girls love beauty,but I'm a fatty.It was my mother’s encouragement that revived from my passive attitude to become confident in myself. She said “ My dear, if you can’t change you figure, why not treat it as your own style. So I began to cautiously employ the new way of thinking. By choosing to change my outlook on life.And I know I'm not the best in many ways,but I try my best and give myself more chances to be better.So I stand here.
  I believe if faith, hope, love, endurance are added to our life, we will find the confidence to conquer your limitations and embrace new challenges.
 楼主| admin 发表于 2014-12-10 20:09:59 | 显示全部楼层
No One Can Be Perfect

上饶县董团中学  刘小兵

Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. Today the topic of my speech is no one can be perfect. First I want to tell you a story about one of my friends, a smart boy who was always ready to help others. Being our grade leader in my college, he was good at both work and study. In many people's opinion, he was excellent and perfect. But one day he told me he was gloomy .People around him considered him outstanding and flawless, thinking he could handle everything. But the more he thought about himself, the more disappointed he became. He found that he was far from perfection. He didn’t do well in his French quiz, and then he was late for a conference. He felt depressed and frustrated, because he failed to be a perfect boy without any mistakes.

I was surprised to hear that for I thought he had a lot of reasons to be confident. However, the expectation of perfection became a burden to him. I told him no one could be perfect and I suggested that he should find his own position.

In reality, people are so eager to be perfect that they demand too much of themselves. They want to be special and unique, and they want to have no shortcomings or weaknesses. Nevertheless, we can never avoid mistakes and errors. It’s impossible for us to be a superman or a superwoman. No matter how successful we are, there are always some flaws. If we hold that everything should be perfect, we would be overcritical.

Finally my friend changed his attitude. He accepted his disadvantages but still kept a positive outlook. He was even more active and didn’t allow the mistakes to hinder his pursuit of excellence. And I think that’s the way we should be!So much for my speech. Thank you for your listening!
 楼主| admin 发表于 2014-12-10 20:11:11 | 显示全部楼层
Be grateful to  life

By Wangyu Ping from Fenglingtou Middle School

Good morning, ladies and gentlemen!  I’m Wangyu Ping from Fenglingtou Middle School.  It’s my pleasure to share my speech with you here today .The topic of my speech is: Be grateful to life.

Let me ask you a few questions first .  Have you ever complained about the raining day just because you forgot to bring your umbrella?   Have you ever complained about your trivial job?  Have you complained about the mean friend who betrayed you?  Yes, we have so many complaints in our life.  However, do you feel better after complaining, or is it even worse?

Then I ’d like to tell you a story.  Once American president Roosevelt’s house was broken into and lots of things were stolen.  Hearing this, one of hisfriends wrote to him and advised him not to take it to his heart so much. President Roosevelt wrote back immediately, saying:” Dear friend, thank you for your letter to comfort me.  I am all right now. I think I should thank God.  This is because of the following three reasons: firstly, the thief only stole things from me but did not hurt me at all;  secondly, the thief has stolen some of my things instead of all my things;  thirdly, the most luckily for me, it was the man rather than me who became a thief.”

It is certainly unlucky for anyone to be stolen from.  However, President Roosevelt had three reasons to be grateful.  The story tells us we should learn to be grateful instead of complaining to our life.

Being grateful is an important philosophy of life.  It is impossible for anyone to be lucky all the time so long as he lives in the world.   We should learn how to face failure bravely to try to deal with it.   William Thackeray, a famous British writer, said, “Life is a mirror.  When you smile in front of it,  it will also smile and so will it when you cry to it.”   If you are grateful to life, it will bring you sunshine.   But If you always complain about everything, you may have nothing in the end.

I think we should be grateful to life whenever we are unlucky.  Only by doing this can we find our shortcomings when we fail.  We can also get relief when we are unlucky.  This can help us find our courage to overcome the difficulties we may face and move on.  We should treat our misfortune in the other way just as President Roosevelt did.  We should be grateful all the time and keep having a healthy attitude to our life.

So, are you ready to be grateful?  Let’s be grateful to the nature, for the fresh air you breathe, the clean water you drink, the beautiful plants around you.  Be grateful to your parents, for they gave birth to you and love you uncondionally.  Be grateful to your teachers, for they guided you with great patience.  Be grateful to your friends, for they always lit you up when you were down.

When we put  a  piece of alum into muddy water,we can see the alum can soon make the water  clear.Ladies and gentlemen, if  each of us has an attitude of being grateful ,we will be able to get rid of implus ,upset and misfortune . Just believe being grateful can bring us a better and more beautiful life.   

Thank you very much!
张素云 发表于 2014-12-11 19:48:32 | 显示全部楼层
Be Thankful for Being an English Teacher

上泸中学 张素云

Good morning, Ladies and Gentlemen,
Today I am so glad to be here and talk about what I want to say my two years as an English Teacher. This is just the topic of my speech: “Be Thankful for Being an English Teacher”.

First I’d like you to think about the question: Have you ever complained about your job---being an English teacher? For me, yes, I have. As a matter of fact, I was depressed and bored when I became an English teacher in 2012. Why? That is all because I am a teacher in such a small and remote village. As you can see, I am young. I am at the blossom age. I am at the age of longing for freedom and a colorful life. While teaching in such a village I had to spend one and half an hour going to the downtown. I felt like a frog in a well. Worst of all, I became out of fashion. I couldn’t buy the most beautiful clothes. I couldn’t watch the latest movies. I couldn’t meet my friends whenever I want. Everything was so bad…

But now everything has changed. I became thankful for my job. How? First, let me share a story with you. I have a student named WMS. She is lovely, active, hard-working and excellent. However, I was surprised that she got very bad grades in the first monthly exam. I was even more surprised when she told me that she reviewed the books till midnight and couldn’t fall asleep the night before the exam. I suddenly enlightened that she was too nervous and lack of confidence. In the Mid-term exam, I tried my best to encourage her, made her treat the exam as an exercise and gave her confidence. As expected, she did a good job. I felt gratified.

It seems like a common story, but it touched my deep heart because now I realized that I am living a wonderful life that is filled with teenagers’ trust and love. It is this kind of trust that makes so many students confident and interested in their lives and studies. Now I like teaching and learning with my students. They are innocent and enthusiasm. Sometimes they are my students. Sometimes they are my younger brothers and sisters. Sometimes they are even my fans because I can sing many pop songs in the class.
Being an English teacher, I have got fantastic pleasure. I am grateful when my students answer my questions correctly. I am excited when they discuss passionately. I am proud when they communicate with each other fluently. Nothing can replace my pleasure. In my heart, my students are the most powerful striving for me to work harder.

Standing here now, I think the past two years of my life as an English teacher. Maybe I’ll still be an ordinary teacher for the rest of my life, but nothing can discourage me. I’ll always cherish my job---a job that is filled with teenagers’ love and trust. So my dear fellows, never complain, let’s be thankful for being an English teacher!

That’s all my speech. Thank you for your attention. Thank you very much!
王燕丽 发表于 2014-12-11 19:51:55 | 显示全部楼层
We Are The World, We Are The Future
应家中学   王燕丽
Ladies and gentlemen, my honorable judges:
The title of my speech is We Are The World, We Are The Future.
I’m an English teacher from YingJia Middle School. This time, I come here, stand here, I just want to tell my students: your teacher is not the best, but she will try her best to do everything well. So my children, never give up learning English.  
We are young. “How to spend the youth?” It is a meaningful question. To answer it, first I have to ask  “what do you understand by the word youth?” Youth is not a time of life, it’s a state of mind. And we are all in the position of the farmers. If we plant a good seed, we reap a good harvest. If we plant nothing at all, we harvest nothing at all.
    A poet said “To see a world in a grain of sand, and a heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour.”Let’s show our palms. We can see three lines: love, career and life. Well, let’s make a fist. Where is our future? Where is our love, career, and life? Yeah, it is in our hands. It is held in ourselves.
    We all want the future to be better than the past. But the future can go better itself. Don’t cry because it is over, smile because it happened. From the past, we’ve learnt that the life is tough, but we are tougher. Failure doesn’t mean you don’t have it, it does mean you should do it in a different way. Failure doesn’t mean you should give up, it does mean you must try harder.
The past has gone, but the future is in front of us. Believe that what we give to the world, the world will give to us. And from today on, let’s be the owners of ourselves, and speak out “We are the world, we are the future.”
        Thank you very much for your listening !

黄克奇 发表于 2014-12-11 20:46:53 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 黄克奇 于 2014-12-11 20:48 编辑

The Battle between Our Dream and the Reality
华坛山中学  黄克奇
Good morning, my dear judges, ladies and gentlemen:
My name’s Huang Keqi. I’m from Hua Tan Shan Middle School. It’s my great horror to be here to give my speech. My topic is: the battle between our dream and the reality. When I was in the primary school, I had a dream. I wanted to fly up to the moon and see if Chang’e was there. When I was in the secondary school, my dream was to study in my ideal university. And when I graduated from the university, my dream was to get a good job.
How pathetic! When we grow up, we dream less And become more realistic. Why? Why do we have to change our dreams, so in order to let it be "fulfilled"? Why do we have to surrender to the so-called "reality"? What IS the reality actually?
Ladies And gentlemen, the reality is not real. It is a barrier keeping us from all the possible fantasies. Flying, for example, had been a dream to mankind for thousands of years. A hundred years ago, "man could not fly" was still regarded as the "reality". Now if that was really the reality, what did the Wright brothers do? Only when we believe that the reality is not real can we soar with our dreams.
Ladies And gentlemen, How many of you think that you have already fulfilled your dream And that you don't dream anymore? Dear judges, what do you think? Alibaba Jack Ma once said, “You’d better have a dream, in case it comes true someday." So for our future, please dream and be unrealistic.
Now that I am an English teacher, my goal is to be a teacher with excellences. But at the same time, I have a dream deeply rooted in the future. One day, left behind children living in the countryside will be able to stay with their parents And enjoy their every moment. One day, students from the undeveloped areas can receive the education of equal opportunity and quality as those in developed areas. One day, the way we evaluate students will not only by the grades they got, but also by many other aspects. One day, you will share the dream with me And we will all contribute to making the dream come true. One day, our dream will defeat the reality! Thank you very much.

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|王建华四维英语工作室 ( 赣ICP备10001015号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 22:30 , Processed in 0.062500 second(s), 38 queries .