王建华 发表于 2020-6-24 16:55:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

请联系QQ393038533 以便注册 享用更多功能

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册(中文实名)

x

扫二维码,用手机阅读
《入海》是bilibili联合毛不易发布毕业季主题曲。 于5月20日首播。该歌曲由bilibili出品,知名歌手毛不易演唱,音乐制作人赵兆作曲并制作。
该歌曲主题为“献给即将或已经毕业的人们”,希望这首歌能够温暖关于毕业的记忆。希望他们“跃入人海,各有风雨灿烂”。
bilibili方面表示“毕业”其实是一个符号,象征着一个人独立面对着社会、人生和未来。每个人都会经历这一刻,这是我们共通的部分。

Lyrics / 歌词We've got so much left to sayThe wind will blow it all awayLeave your laughter and your tears in the summer of this yearThink about my future lifeMany questions left unanswered likeShould I chase reality, or chase my dreams?So, I will say goodbyeTo all those who were as scared as II hear your voice, down the roadLike an echo in my dreams (in my dreams)In Time we'll see how you growWe'll see your dreams, coming trueLife will bring the answers,And show you who you're meant to beWe'll ride, the waves of the seaIf you fall we'll rise againThe tide is coming in my loveTogether let's jump inTogether let's jump in大家好,第一次听B站毕业歌《入海》我就喜欢上了这首歌,歌曲MV也让带给了我很多学生时代的回忆,虽然和中国学生的生活不太一样,但也使我有了二创的欲望。希望大家喜欢我改编的英文版《入海》。我结合自己对歌词的理解,并根据英文的表达习惯进行了调整,尽可能的希望歌词能够表达出原本的意思。另外,尽管我的专业是大提琴,但这首歌的歌词是灵魂,我忍不住的一定要唱出来,而不是仅仅是在大提琴上演奏它,虽然唱歌不是我的专业,还请轻喷我的歌喉......我懂的!衷心希望你们喜欢我的版本,也需要大家一键三连的温暖。你也可以在其他社交媒体上找到我!YouTube --- Cello Rick微博 --- 大提琴Rick--------------------------------Hi guys! I am really in love with this song, Ru Hai, and I felt I had to put my own spin on it. I feel I can relate a lot to the lyrics in this song so I hope you all enjoy my English version. I have translated the words loosely from the original and also adjusted them for the English language so that I can really represent the meaning of the lyrics. I am a cellist not a singer so please don’t judge my voice too harshly! I felt I had to sing the song rather than just play it on the cello because the lyrics are so important to the emotional impact this song has. I really hope you like my version, please hit the like button if you enjoyed!

本版积分规则

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|王建华四维英语工作室 ( 赣ICP备10001015号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 03:35 , Processed in 0.093750 second(s), 31 queries .