[复制链接]

参加活动:1

组织活动:3

admin 发表于 2016-5-31 15:24:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

请联系QQ393038533 以便注册 享用更多功能

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册(中文实名)

x

扫二维码,用手机阅读
2016年高考即将到来,如何让考生在考场中高效快捷、占尽先机,如何在最后两周复习备考中快人一步、事半功倍,江西旭云文化考试命题中心特约全国名校名师和高考命题专家,精心打造《2016年高考全国卷命题热点和原创猜题》,依据考试大纲说明,深度分析命题规律,结合高考命题信息,直击高考命题精髓。题题有意,泄露天机。
[命题热点]
1.       介绍和展示以VR和“青蒿素”为代表的科技创新及社会影响。
2.       科技造成的人与人之间的面对面交流的缺失及必要性。
3.      以二胎放开、足球课程进校园为代表政策话题。
4.      中西方文化差异与交流的话题。
5.  中国优秀传统文化。
6.  2022北京冬奥会。
7. 交通与环保问题。
8. 网络新词汇。(土豪、女汉子等)
9. 留守儿童和空巢老人现象。
10.  人际关系和情感态度
[原创猜题]
1题:
{猜想试题}Last year my summer holiday was spoiled by my bringingalong a modern convenience that was too convenient for my own good: the iPad.Instead of looking at nature, I checked my e-mail. Instead of paddling a smallboat, I followed my Twitter feed(推特简讯). Instead ofreading great novels, I stuck to reading four newspapers each morning. I wasbehaving as if I were still in the office. My body was on vacation, but my headwasn’t.
    So this year I made up my mind to trysomething different: withdrawal from the Internet. I knew it wouldn’t be easy, sinceI’m bad at self-control. But I was determined. I started by giving the iPad tomy wife.
    The cellphone signal at our house was worsethan in the past, making my attempts at cheating an experience in frustration (沮丧). I was trapped, forced to go through with my plan. Largelybreaking away from e-mail, Twitter and my favorite newspaper websites, I hadfew ways to connect to the world except for the radio—and how much radio canone listen to, really? I had to do what I had planned to do all along: readbooks.
    This experience has had a happy ending.With determination and the strong support of my wife, I won in my vacationstruggle against the Internet, realizing finally that it was I, not the iPad,that was the problem. I knew I had won when we passed a Starbucks and my wifeasked if I wanted to stop to use the Wi-Fi. “I don’t need it,” I said.
    However, as we return to post-vacationlife, a harder test begins: Can I continue when I’m back at work?
    There are times when the need to knowwhat’s being said right now is great.  Ihave no intention of giving up my convenience completely. But I hope to resistthe temptation to check my e-mail every five minutes, which leads to checkingmy Twitter feed and a website or two.
I think a vacation is supposed to help you rest yourbrain to become more productive. Here I hope this one worked.
28. What do weknow about the author’s last summer vacation?
    A. He was determined to enjoy the beautifulview.
    B. His iPad ruined his plan of finishing agreat novel.
    C. He hated himself for acting as if hewere working on vacation.
    D. He felt satisfied that he had stuck tohis usual timetable.
29 What did theauthor do to keep away from the Internet this year?
A. He cut off his cellphone signal.      
B. He handed his iPad to his wife.
C. He refused to cheat in his house.      
D. He listened to the radio most of the time.
30. When back atwork, the author will probably choose to ________.
A. keep control of when and how to use the Internet   
B. continue to read more and more books
    C. stay away from the Internet for ever
    D. stop checking what is being said rightnow completely
31. What is theauthor’s opinion of a great vacation in the passage?
    A. A vacation is having nothing to do butread all day.
    B. A vacation proves that a life ofpleasure is overvalued.
    C. A vacation means a change of pace tomake one more creative.
D. Avacation is a period of time to do whatever one wishes to.
【知识点】日常生活
【试题解析】本文作者通过自己的个人经历告诉大家要抵制住高科技(手机)带来的诱惑,让大脑得到休息。
1.根据第一段中I was behaving as if I were still in the office.可知作者对于自己在假期里玩手机上瘾,而导致就和在办公室上班一样而感到生气。故C选项正确。
2.根据第二段I started by giving the iPad to my wife.一句,可知作者首先就把手机交给了自己的妻子。故答案选B。
3.根据第六段中I have no intention of giving up my convenience completely.But I hope to resist thetemptation to check my e-mail every five minutes一句可知答案A正确。
4.根据最后一段I think a vacation is supposed to help you rest your brain to becomemore productive.可知假期就是换个节奏,让大脑休息以便于更有创造力。故答案C正确。
【答案】28.C    29.B    30.A    31.C
{猜题分析}
本文体现了全国卷阅读话题具有时代性、人文性的特点。夹叙夹议体现了现代科技对普通人的影响。设题均衡,考查全面。
2题:
{猜想试题} When Ifirst heard about geocaching (地理寻宝), I was skeptical. But the more Ithought about it, the more it seemed like an interesting idea. I at leastwanted to try it once.
Having familiarized myself withhow the game works, I set out in search of my first cache. My trip took methrough a series of lively hutong (胡同), past a number of small temples,and right into the courtyard of a quiet youth hotel. I spent several minuteslooking around, but couldn’t find anything. Just before I was about to give up,I spotted a colorful object in the crack of a wall. Could it be the hiddencache?
At that moment a group ofbackpackers arrived. According to the game’s rules, people who are not in thegame must not be allowed to find out about secret caches. So I pretended tomake a phone call while waiting for them to leave. When the coast was clear, Igrabbed the object. It was the cache! I opened it and pulled out a crumpled (皱的) sheet of paper with severalnames and celebratory messages written on it. I added my own and replaced thecache in its hiding place, ready for the next geocacher to find.
It may seem like a simple game,but the idea that there are caches hidden all around us is  exciting. Once you’re hooked, it’s easy toset yourself the goal of finding every single cache in a neighborhood or evenan entire city. The real treasure, however, is not the cache itself, but  the places it takes you to.
Hunting for further caches hassince introduced me to places which I didn’t even know existed. Some are peaceful parks, while others are forgottenhistorical sites. A few caches have even been in places I passed regularlywithout giving them any thought. Now, I feel a much closer connection.
1.Whatwas the author’s initial attitude to geocaching?                               
A. He thought it interesting.        B. He wanted to try it at once.
C. He showed little interest init.      D. He found it unsuitable forhim.
2.Wheredid the author find the cache?
A. In a hutong.   B. In atemple.     C. In a well.   D. In a hotel.
3.When agroup of backpackers were approaching, the author    .
A. pretended to be cleaning theyard
B. made a call to other geocachers
C. didn’t allow them to come in
D. tried to keep the cache secret
4.In whatway does the author benefit from geocaching?
A. He has found much treasure.
B. He’s more familiar with thecity.
C. He has made more friends.
D. He has mastered hunting.
语篇解读:本文讲述了作者第一次参加户外活动“地理寻宝”的经历和这种活动给自己带来的好处。
1.C 推理判断题。由第一段的第一句话When I first heard about geocaching (地理寻宝), I was skeptical可知,作者最初对这一活动持怀疑态度,故选C项。
2.D 细节理解题。由第二段的right into the courtyard of a quiet youth hotel后面的内容可知,作者是在一家旅馆的墙缝里发现隐藏的宝贝的,故选D项。
3.D 细节理解题。由第三段的At that moment a group of backpackers arrived和So I pretended to make a phone call while waiting for them toleave可知,作者的发现不想让那些背包客知道,故选D项。
4.B 推理判断题。由最后一段的第一句话Hunting for further caches has since introduced me toplaces which I didn’t even know existed可知,参加“地理寻宝”活动让我认识了很多以前我不知道它们存在的地方,故选B项。
{猜题分析}探险已经是现代生活的一种时尚,阅读理解,完形填空,语法填空,甚至作文都有可能涉及到这类话题。
3题:
{猜想试题} In a society such as theUnited States or Canada, which has many national, religious and culturaldifferences, people highly value individualism—the differences among people.Teachers place a lot of importance on the qualities that make each studentspecial. The educational systems in these countries show these values. Studentsdo not memorize all possible basic knowledge. Instead, they work individuallyand find answers by themselves. There is often discussion in the classroom. Atan early age, students learn to form their own ideas and opinions.
  Inmost Asia societies, by contrast, the peoplehave the same language, history and culture. Perhaps for this reason, theeducational system in much of the orient reflects society's belief in groupgoals and purposes rather than individualism. Children in China, Japanand Koreaoften work together and help one another on assignments.
  Thereare advantages and disadvantages of both systems of education. For example, oneadvantage of the system in Japanis that students there learn much more about maths, physics, biology andchemistry than American students by the end of high school. They also studymore hours each day and more days each year than North Americans do. The systemis difficult, but it prepares students for a society that values discipline andself-control. There is, however, a disadvantage. Memorization is an importantlearning method in Japanese schools, yet many students say that after an exam,they forget much of the information that they have memorized.
  Theadvantage of the educational system in North America,on the other hand, is that students learn to think for themselves. The systemprepares them for a society that values creative ideas. There is, however, adisadvantage. When students graduate from school, they haven't memorized asmany basic rules and facts as students in other countries have.
  1.The writer's purpose of writing this passage is________.
  A.to share his idea with others in a new way
  B.to introduce two different systems of education through contrast
  C.to criticize the society that values memorization
  D.to prepare students for society
  2.Which is NOT true according to the passage?
  A.The system of education in the West is more creative than that in the East.
  B.Japanese students learn much more about science than American students.
  C.Canadian students are more individual than Korean students.
  D.Students in North America are not as friendly as those in Asia.
  3.From the facts, we can infer that________.
  A.Asian students are more likely to do better in teamwork than American students
  B.Chinese students are more hard-working in their studies than Mexican students
  C.the Western educational system is much better than the Eastern educationalsystem
  D.the Eastern educational system is as difficult as the Western educationalsystem
  4.What is the best title of the passage?
  A.Advantages and disadvantages of educational system
  B.The value of individualism
  C.Educational system—an obvious difference between the East and the West
  D.Memorization—an important learning method
  【文章大意】 本文讨论的是东西方教育系统的不同之处。在西方,人们强调高度尊重个人和人与人之间的差异,教师极其重视每个学生的不同特性。而在东方,由于相同的语言、历史和文化,其教育系统强调集体主义和团结协作精神,上课时教师讲,学生听,讨论并不多。文章最后谈到了两种教育体系的优缺点。
  1.B 主旨大意题。阅读全文可知本文讨论的是东西方教育系统的不同之处,以及各自的优势和劣势。故选B项。
  2.D 推理判断题。根据最后一段中“Thesystem prepares them for a society that values creative ideas.”可知,西方教学体系更注重培养学生的创造力,因此A项正确;根据倒数第二段中“Forexample,oneadvantage of the system in Japan is that students there learn much more aboutmaths,physics,biology and chemistry thanAmerican students by the end of high school.”可知,日本学生在高中后一时期比美国学生学习更多的自然科学,因此B正确;同A项一样,加拿大属于西方教学体制,西方教学体系更强调个人,因此比韩国学生更有个性,故C正确;D项中是否友好在文中并未体现,因此D错误。综上可知答案为D项。
  3.A 推理判断题。阅读前两段可知,在西方教育体制下的孩子更倾向于自己独立思考,遵循自己的意见,而在东方教育之下,上课时教师讲,学生听,讨论并不多,孩子们更倾向于团队合作。故选A项。
  4.C 主旨大意题。阅读全文可知本文讨论的是东西方教育系统的不同之处,故选C项。
{猜题分析}
关于教育和西方文化的题材一直都是高考的热点话题,考生需要高度重视。这类型的材料设题经常会考察学生对于不同的外国文化和教育的理解。考生需要有着理性的态度和客观的思维去阅读和审视这样的材料。
4题:
{猜想试题}第二节(共5小题;每小题2分,满分10 分)
    根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。
High school can be quite the stressful time for anystudent. There are numerous stresses to deal with and the pressure can be moreintense as you enter your senior year.   36   The answer is as follows.
  37   Adjust your approach to your specificsituation. For instance, if you’re active in your community and your school andhave a large family, you may feel depressed by having all these people involvedin your life on a daily basis. 38   You just may need a moment to be alone andcollect your thoughts before moving on to the challenges that face you.
  39   If your stress persists and you can’t figureout a way to handle it, you may want to try speaking to your school counselor(顾问). If you don’t feel comfortable speaking to your counselor,try getting some other types of counseling.
Realizeyour limits, and plan around them. Don’t take on more than you can handle. Ifyou take on too many things, you will be spread too thin and won’t be able toperform at your best in anything. 40   You will definitely feel more at ease!
A.Seek professional counseling.
B.Why does thestress come into being?
C.Try thinking ofalternative ways to deal with stress.
D.When you feelrelieved, you can have a happier life.
E.Taking some timeout to be alone may be the best way to handle such stress.
F.But how on earthcan you reduce some of the stress?
G.Evaluate whattasks and activities are most important and leave others behind.
【知识点】信息匹配
【试题解析】本文介绍了减轻压力的一些措施。
1.考查上下文的理解判断能力。前句提到进入高年级压力会加大,且根据后句后意:答案如下,可知F项正确。但是你究竟怎样才能减少压力呢?
2.考查上下文的理解判断能力。后句提到要根据具体情况调整方法,故可知解决压力时要有备用的方法。
3.考查上下文的理解判断能力。后句提到你需要有个时候独处,故可得知E项正确。
4.考查上下文的理解判断能力。根据后句you may want to try speaking to your school counselor(顾问)可知本段主要是建议寻求专家的建议。故选A。
5.考查上下文的理解判断能力。后句句意:你一定会感到轻松。故可推知G项正确。G项意为:评估什么任务和活动最重要,把其它的舍弃。
【答案】36-40 FCEAG
{猜题分析}
本文体现了全国卷阅读话题具有时代性、人文性、实用性的特点。说明文体裁,对学生应对高考压力有现实指导意义。设题均衡,考查全面。
5题:
{猜想试题} It wasthe day of the poetry festival, and I was 61.(excite). At my old school, I hadwon the poetry ribbon every year. I do write good poetry. When Mrs. Bakercalled on me, I stood up. I didn’t even bother to look at my paper. I’d spentso much time 62.(perfect) the rhymes, and counting the 63.(beat), that I knew the poem byheart. I had just started the third poem when I noticed Mrs. Baker was glaringat me. “Linda, you 64.(suppose) to be reading anoriginal work, a poem you made up yourself, not reciting something youlearned.” I opened my mouth to explain, but no words came out. “You will leavethe room and will not return until you are ready 65.(apologize) ,” said Mrs. Baker.“Now. Go!” I turned and left the room. I’d been standing outside for about halfan hour when Joseph, another school teacher, came over to ask me why. Now, asJoseph waited 66. me to answer, he looked so kind andsympathetic 67. I poured out the whole story, trying not tocry.“Linda, accepting defeat, when you should stand up for 68.(you), can become a very dangeroushabit. You know you are the only Linda Brown in the whole world.” His eyessmiling into mine, I took
69.    deep breathand 70.     (knock) on the classroom door, ready to faceMrs. Baker—ready to recite my poem.
语篇解读:作者讲述了诗歌节当天自己的经历。
61.excited 考查形容词的用法。excited兴奋的,在句中作表语。
62.perfecting 考查非谓语动词的用法。由前面的spent可知,此处考查spend some time doing sth. 故用perfecting。
63.beats 考查名词的用法。由前面的the rhymes可知此处应用复数名词beats。
64.are supposed 考查动词的语态。be supposed to do sth. 理应做某事,为固定用法。
65.to apologize 考查非谓语动词的用法。be ready to do sth. 准备做某事,为固定用法,故用to apologize。
66.for 考查介词的用法。wait for sb. to do sth. 等待某人做某事,为固定搭配。
67.that 考查连词的用法。由前面的so kind and sympathetic可知,此处考查so...that...结果状语从句。
68.yourself 考查代词的用法。主语和宾语为同一个人,故用反身代词yourself作宾语。
69.a  考查冠词的用法。take a deepbreath深呼吸。
70.knocked 考查动词的时态。由前面可知此处应用一般过去时knocked。
{猜题分析}
语法填空最近几年选材强调人与自然和社会和谐的记叙文。
6题:
{猜想试题}假如你是新世纪高中将要毕业的高三学生李华,想去香港大学(Hong Kong University)学习,因此你打算给该校写一封电子邮件,就—些相关事宜进行咨询。要点如下:
1.你对环境科学(Environmental Science)很感兴趣,如何才能够被该学校的相关专业录取;
2.是否需要参加英语考试;
3.该校的奖学金、学费、食宿安排和生活费用等情况。
注意:
1.词数100左右;
2.可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯;
3.开头和结尾已为你写好,不计入总词数。
参考词汇:食宿:accommodation  奖学金scholarship
One possible version:
Dear Sir,
My name is Li Hua. I am a studentfrom XinShiji Senior High School. Soon I will graduate and I planto study in your university, so I am writing to ask for some information.
I am very interested inEnvironmental Science; the subject in your university is especially famous. Youknow the environmental protection is becoming more and more popular all aroundthe world. I really want to be something in this field. So I wonder how I canbe a student in your university. Do I have to take some language tests? Howmuch will I have to pay for my education in your university? How can I applyfor the scholarship? How do you arrange accommodations for mainland students?What will the usual living costs be like in your university like me?
Your timely reply would be muchappreciated.
Yours truly,
Li Hua
{猜题分析}近几年高考英语书面表达应用文居多,强调实用性。咨询,面试,人物介绍,演讲,申请都有可能涉及。

7题:
{猜想试题}生活在国际社区里的孩子们生活单调:几乎不认识周围的邻居,没有兄弟姐妹。 社区负责人黄叔叔注意到这个问题,于是向大家征集解决问题的建设性意见。假如你是LiPing, 请你写一篇100词左右的邮件向他提出你自己的建议。
  内容包括:
  1.吸引孩子们参加上文提到的社区青年俱乐部并参加其组织的活动。
  2.给孩子们提供一个娱乐交流的地方。
  3.组织社区里的孩子参加清洁本小区的公益劳动
Dear Uncle Huang,
    Thankyou for reading my e-mail! I am living in this international community. I don’thave any sister or brothers. I also have no friends here. Luckily, you want tohelp us. Here are my suggestions.
  First, we canorganize the children in this community to clean up our neighborhood. Throughthis activity, we can know each other and make new friends. Second, I hope wecan be offered a room to do homework, and then we can help and learn from eachother. Third, I think we can ask children to join our Youth Club. We can takepart in a lot of interesting activities, such as holiday camps and discos,regular visit to the old people, evening parties and concerts. Our life will befun and colourful.
  Best wishes!
                                                                         Yours truly,
                                                                           Li Pin
{猜题分析}
本篇书面表达既体现了社区文化,又结合了二胎政策话题。写作背景自然贴切,半开放特征明显。
7题:
{猜想试题}
假设你是育才中学学生会主席李华。你校将举办一次英语演讲比赛(speechcontest),希望附近某大学的外籍教师Smith女士来做评委。请参照以下比赛通知给她写一封信。
  英语演讲比赛
  主题:人与自然
  时间:6月15日下午2:00-5:00
  地点:501教室
  参赛选手:10名学生
  联系人:李华(电话44876655)
  欢迎大家光临
  注意:词数100左右。
  DearMs. Smith,

Withbest wishes.
Yours                                                    
Li Hua
  答案:
  DearMs. Smith,
  I'mLi Hua, Chairman of the Student Union of Yu Cai Middle School, which is closeto your university. I'm writing to invite you to be a judge at our Englishspeech contest to be held in Rom 501 inour school on June 15. It will start at 2:00 p.m. and last for about three hours. Tenstudents will deliver their speeches on the given topic “Man and Nature”. Wehope that you will accept our invitation if it is convenient for you. Pleasecall me at 44876655 if you have any questions.
  Iam looking forward to your reply.
  Withbest wishes.
                                                                  Yours
Li Hua
{猜题分析}
近几年高考书面表达部分以半开放式的文体为主,大多都以书信形式呈现,且与外国人士沟通有关。考生在备考时需要注意书信的基本形式和一些简单的问候、祝福语,多积累一些与日常生活有关的单词和表达方式。

本版积分规则

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|王建华四维英语工作室 ( 赣ICP备10001015号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 12:57 , Processed in 0.109375 second(s), 34 queries .