组织活动:3

admin 发表于 2012-12-19 17:20:13 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

请联系QQ393038533 以便注册 享用更多功能

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册(中文实名)

x

扫二维码,用手机阅读
命题:朱冬林      审题:范丽珍
一、听力测试 (25分)
A) 请听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一小题,从题中所给的ABC三个选项中选出最佳选项。听完每段对话后,你都将有10秒钟的时间回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话读两遍。(每小题1)
(    ) 1. How does Mary’s brother study for a test?
     A. By working with friends.    B. By listening to tapes.   C. By reading the textbook.
(    ) 2. What is Tom like now?
     A. He is very strong.   B. He is very heavy.    C. He is very weak.
(    ) 3. Do they think sixteen-year-olds should be allowed to drive?
A. Yes, they do.     B. No, they don’t.    C. We don’t know.
(    ) 4. What would Tony do if he had a million dollars?
     A. Buy a big house.    B. Give it to the charity.   C. Help the homeless people.
(    ) 5. What kind of music does Frank like?
      A. The music he can dance to.   B. The music that is quite and gentle.   C. Loud music.
B)请听下面3段对话和2段独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的ABC三个选项中选出最佳选项。听每段对话或独自前你都将有30秒钟的时间阅读各小题:每段对话或独自读两遍。(每小题1)
B)请听下面3段对话和2段独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的ABC三个选项中选出最佳选项。听每段对话或独自前你都将有30秒钟的时间阅读各小题:每段对话或独自读两遍。
请听第1段对话.回答第6至第7小题。
(    ) 6.How does Steven usually go to London?
A. By train.          B. By bus.           C. By taxi.
(    ) 7.How much does a travel card for a year cost?
A. Sixteen pounds.   B. Thirty-two pounds.   C. Sixty pounds.
请听第2段对话.回答第8至第l0小题。
(    ) 8. What do you think Tom is?
A. A doctor                 B. A student                  C. A businessman
(    ) 9. What day is it today?
A. Thursday                B. Wednesday        C. Tuesday
(    ) 10. Where may this dialogue take place?
A. At school                B. In Lucy’s home         C. In the doctor’s
请听第3段对话。回答第11至第l3小题。
(    ) 11. What’s the weather like?
A. Cold       B. Warm       C. Rainy
(    ) 12. Which season is it?
A. Winter    B. Autumn    C. Spring
(    ) 13. What is the man going to do on Saturday?
A. Go to the park              B. Go to the airport   C. Go to Australia
请听第1段独白。回答第14至第l6小题。
(    ) 14. What kind of passage is it?
     A. A story.   B. An ad.   C. A play.
(    ) 15. What kind of people can become a member of that group?
     A. All children.   B. People from 12 to 18.   C. People from 12 to 80.
(    ) 16. Who does Susan look after?
   A. Children.   B. Old people.   C. Patients.
请听第2段独白,回答第17至第20小题。
(    ) 17. Where is the museum?
    A. In London.   B. In Beijing.   C. In New York.
(    ) 18. When was the museum built?
    A. In 1956.   B. In 1965.   C. In 1865.
(    ) 19. What should they do in the museum?
     A. Keep quiet.   B. Clean inventions.   C. Take photos.
(    ) 20. What time will they meet?
     A. At 9 am.   B. At 5 pm.   C. At 2 pm.
C)请听下面一段短文,根据短文内容完成表格,每个空格不超过3个单词。将答案填写到答题卷的相应位置。听短文前你将有50秒钟的时间阅读表格内容。短文读两遍。(每小题1)
School Rules
Stand up when a teacher or a 21._________goes into the room.
Wear 22._________clothes. Hair must be clean and tidy; special colors and styles are not allowed.
Don’t leave the school if your aren’t 23.__________.
Don’t take food or drink out of the 24. ___________.
25. _______and personal computers may only be used in bedrooms.
二、单项填空(15分)
请阅读下面各小题,从题中所给的ABCD四个选项中选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。(每小题1)
(    ) 26. --   do you improve your listening? --I improve it     listening to tapes.
     A. How; with B. What; with C: How; by D. What; by
(    ) 27. Can you tell me ______ learn a foreign language well.
     A. what to B. how to C. what I can D. how can I
(    ) 28.We can’t do well in examination _________ we study hard in school time.
     A. if   B. and   C. since   D. unless
(    ) 29. ______you have passed your English exam, you should study hard.
A. Because B. When   C. Even though    D. Until
(    ) 30. --How do you often go to school? --I _______take a bus, but now I ______walking.
A. used to; used to B. was used to; am used to C. used to; am used to D. am used to; used to
(    ) 31. If you don’t know how to spell a new word, you’d better      in a dictionary.
A. look up it    B. look it up    C. look for it    D. look at it
(    ) 32. We won’t allow ______in the cinema. But you are allowed ______in the rest room.
     A. smoke; smoking B. to smoke; to smoke C. smoking; to smoke D. smoke; smoking
(    ) 33. The doctor looked over Peter carefully after he ______to the hospital.
     A. takes   B. is taken   C. took   D. was taken
(    ) 34. –You can ask your brother for help.
        --He is not at home. If he ______, I _________.
     A. is; would B. is; will C. were; will D. were; would
(    ) 35. The shy girl ______play with her pet at home______ go to the party.
      A. would rather; than   B. rather than; /   C. prefers; to   D. would; instead of
(    ) 36.The red bicycle _______be Miss Smith’s. Her bike is blue.
A. can’t      B. might       C. could      D. must
(    ) 37. –What kind of music do you like best? –I like the music _____is quiet and gentle.
A. who    B. that    C. whose    D. what
(    ) 38. I prefer watching TV to _______music every day.
A. listen to    B. listen   C. listening    D. listening to
(    ) 39. –Why do you enjoy this song? –Because it _____me of my country.
A. reminds    B. thinks     C. hears     D. misses
(    ) 40. I ___________ yesterday. It was broken.
A. had my bike repair     B. had my bike repairs
C. had my bike repaired    D. has my bike repaired
三、完形填空(25分)
A)请先阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从各小题所给的ABCD四个选项中选出可以填人相应空白处的最佳选项.并在答题卷上将该项涂黑.(每小题1)
A passenger(乘客) told an air hostess(空姐) that he needed a cup of water to take medicine when the plane just took off. She told him that she would bring him the   41   soon.
    Twenty minutes   42  , when the passenger's ring for service sounded, the air hostess realized it at once. She was kept so busy that she   43   to bring him the water. Therefore, the passenger was held up(延迟) to take his medicine. She hurried over to him with a cup of water, but he   44   it.
    In the following hour on the flight,   45   time the air hostess passed the passenger, she would ask him with a smile   46    he needed help or not. But the passenger never   47   her words.
      when he was going to get off the     48  , the passenger asked the air hostess to hand him the passengers’ booklet(意见簿). She was very    49   . She knew that he would write down sharp words, which might make her    50    the job.    51    with a smile she handed it to him.
    Off the plane, she    52    the booklet, and cracked a smile, for the passenger put it, “On the flight, you asked me if I needed help for twelve times    53   . How can I refuse   54    twelve sincere smiles?”
    That’s right! It was the twelve smiles of the air hostess that touched(感动) the passenger   55   and of course she wouldn’t lose her job!
(    ) 41. A. milk      B. juice        C. coffee        D. water
(    ) 42. A. 1ate      B. 1ater       C. ago            D. after
(    ) 43. A. remembered   B. forgot      C. wanted      D. 1earned
(    ) 44. A. accepted B. took    C. refused D. received
(    ) 45. A. some    B. either    C. another         D. each
(    ) 46. A. why      B. when      C. whether      D. how
(    ) 47. A. paid attention to     B. thought of   C. heard of        D. worried about
(    ) 48. A. coach     B. bus         C. train          D. plane
(    ) 49. A. happy     B. cheerful           C. sad           D. excited
(    ) 50. A. 1ose      B. 1oses             C. 1osing       D. 1ost
(    ) 51. A. And       B. So           C. Then   D. But
(    ) 52. A. opened   B. closed    C. destroyed   D. hid
(    ) 53. A. at all    B. in all                C. of all        D. all over
(    ) 54. A. her        B. your               C. their          D. our
(    ) 55. A. peacefully       B. comfortably      C. deeply       D. slowly
B)请先阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从方框内所给的词中选出最恰当的l0个,用其适当形式填空,并将答案填写到答题卷的相应位置。每个词限用一次。(每小题1)
quickly  but  watching  save  cost  online
learn  seconds  live  hour  back  anywhere
       More and more people are 56.__________ the life with computers. Using computers you can send E-mail 57._________ and easily. You are able to send a letter with pictures and sounds to someone, 58._________ in the world without putting a stamp. E-mail can send its message to the other side of the world in 59._________. E-mail is easy to use and it 60.__________ time and money. It serves for twenty-four hours. So it doesn’t matter if your friends are in bed when you send E-mail to them, or you are seeing a film at the cinema when they send E-mail 61._________.
       Can you imagine the future without teachers 62.__________ computers? Students will teach themselves in the schools of the future. Computers help students develop their ways of 63.________. Students will follow the learning programs by looking at online libraries and 64.________ lessons by world-class teachers. If they don’t understand something, they will ask other students 65._________ or E-mail their teachers. Computers are becoming more and more popular indeed.
四、阅读理解(40分)
A)请阅读下面短文,根据短文内容从每小题所给的ABCD四个选项中选出最佳选项,并在答题卷上将该项涂黑。(每小题2)
A
Have you ever been to Taiwan, the biggest island of China? Do you want to visit there? We’ll show you the best Taiwan island on a four-day tour.
Price
Only ¥5000
Including:  Round-way plane tickets between Beijing and Taiwan.
Bus service around Taiwan.
Best tour guide service.
Places
Sun and Moon Lake
A beautiful lake. A small island. On one side of the island, the lake looks like the sun, on the other side it looks like the moon. That is why people call the lake the Sun and Moon Lake.
Ali Mountain
The nearest mountain around Sun and Moon Lake. A nice experience to have a party with Gaoshan people. A wonderful place to see a very beautiful sunrise.
Peng Lake
A great place for swimming, fishing, boating and eating delicious fruit and fresh fish.
Gao Xiong
A full day to go shopping.
Book now
Office hour
Monday-Friday: 9:00 am--7:00 pm  Saturday: 9:00 am--4:00 pm  Tel: 6459-9561
Sold out this month
Book by phone now for next month
(    ) 66. The writer of this passage wants to _________.
A. have more people to join the tour            B. tell you something about Taiwan
C. ask people not to trouble them on Sunday     D. describe how beautiful Taiwan is
(    ) 67. If you join the tour on September 5th, you will be back on_________.
A. September 7th   B. September 8th       C. September 9th         D. September 10th
(    ) 68. If you want to visit Taiwan this month, you have to _________.
A. visit their office on Saturday                    B. phone the number 6459-9561
C. turn to some other travel agencies                D. pay more to cover the same tour
B
A blind schoolgirl has become the youngest interpreter (口译员) when she is only ten years.
Alexia Sloane is from Cambridge. She was told by the doctor she had a brain tumor (脑癌) when she was on holiday with her parents in France. After that the two-year-old girl became blind.
Though the little girl can’t see anything, she has great talent for languages and at the age of 10 she is already fluent (流利的) in English, French, Spanish and Chinese and is learning German.
Now her dream of working as an interpreter has come true. East of England MEP (欧盟议员) Robert Sturdy invited her to the European Parliament (议会). “Usually a person who enters the European Parliament should be 14 at least. So it was amazing for Alexia to work there at the age of 10.” said Alexia’s mother Isabelle. Alexia can speak three languages since birth. As her mum is half French and half Spanish and her dad Richard is English. “She has always been very good at languages and shown an interest from a very young age.” added Isabelle, who also has a four-year-old daughter Melissa.
Alexia has dreamed of becoming an interpreter since she was six and chose to go to the European Parliament as her prize when she won the Young Achiever Community Award of the Year (年度青年成就奖). She asked if she could learn from the interpreters and MEP Robert Sturdy agreed to take her along as his guest. “It was fantastic and I decided to become an interpreter,” said Alexia. “Nothing can stop me.”
(    ) 69. When did Alexia Sloane become blind?
A. When she was born.   B. After she had a brain tumor.
C. After she became an interpreter.
D. When she was on holiday with her parents.
(    ) 70. Who offered Alexia the chance of working as an interpreter?
A. Richard.   B. Isabelle.   C. Melissa.   D. Robert Sturdy.
(    ) 71. What is right about Alexia Sloane?
A. She can speak five languages fluently.
B. She is a talented language learner.
C. She is the only child in the family.
D. She went to France on holiday after she won the award.
(    ) 72. What do you think is the meaning of the sentence "Nothing can stop me. "?
A. Never give up.          B. Believe in yourself.
C. Nothing is impossible.    D. Failure is the mother of success.
C
Sitting on a chair all day in school can make anyone want to move around. So, more and more teachers are letting students have a ball. By sitting on exercise balls instead of chairs, teachers find students' posture (姿势)and attention improve.
Dottie Pownali, a fifth-grade teacher in West Virginia, USA, has been using balls as chairs since December 2008. “The students love them”, she says. Pownali took a survey of her students. She found that 80% of the students thought sitting on the balls helped them pay more attention to what they were learning.
The teacher, Pisa Witt, felt so strongly about the use of balls as chairs, she started Witt Fitt. This company encourages the use of the balls. And the company educates not only teachers but also students on how to use them. “Our products are used in 24 states, three provinces in Canada, Puert o Rico (波多黎各) and Japan,” says Witt. “Research shows that sitting on the balls makes them sit up straighter. You can slouch (低头垂肩地坐) on a ball,” says Witt, “but it feels awful.” Because the students are moving, their blood (血液) increases. That carries more oxygen (氧气) to the brain (大脑), so the kids have more energy and can focus longer.
“Furthermore, they’re fun.” says Pownali.
(    ) 73. What will happen if a student sits on a chair all day in school? The student will _____.
A. pay more attention to his lessons     B. be fun
C. like to move around             D. sit up straighter
(    ) 74. How long has Dottie Pownall used the balls?
A. About four years.      B. Only one year.
C. In 2008.                  D. Since he was a fifth-grade teacher.
(    ) 75. In how many countries are the balls used as the students’ chairs?
A. Four.         B. Three.                     C. Two.         D. One.
(    ) 76. Teachers choose balls instead of chairs because sitting on balls helps the kids_______.
A. improve the students' posture and attention     B. slouch on the chairs
C. have fun                     D. Both A and C are correct answers.
D
Do you play a musical instrument? If so, you may be getting smarter. A recent study shows that taking music lessons can raise a person’s IQ.
   Scientists studied 132 children in Canadian schools. At the beginning of the school year, these children took an IQ test. Then they were divided into four groups. One group took singing lessons. Another group took weekly piano lessons. The third group took classes in dramas(戏剧). And the last group did no special activities at all.
   At the end of the school year, the 132 children took an IQ test again. In all four groups, the average score went up. However, the piano players’ IQs went up 7.0 points on average. The average increase for the other three groups was only 4.3 points.
   The researchers say that the difference is small and it may not result in better grades for the piano players. However, they still consider the results important. Learning an instrument helps kids becomes better at concentrating and at memorizing things. Therefore, the researchers say, it may be good for brain development in young people.
   If you have a chance to learn to play a musical instrument, never miss it. Remember it can make you smarter.
(    ) 77. What does the word “raise” in the first paragraph mean?
     A. 筹集      B. 提高      C. 降低    D. 锻炼
(    ) 78. Which of the following is true?
     A. Average IQ scores increased in all the groups.
     B. Only the piano players’ IQs increased.
     C. The average increase for all four groups was 4.3 points.
     D. Most of the children’s IQs did not go up.
(    ) 79. The underlined word “they” in the passage refers to ______.
    A. better grades    B. piano players    C. researchers    D. instruments
(    ) 80. What’s the main idea of the passage?
    A. It’s good for us to listen to music.
    B. Everyone should learn to play the piano.
    C. Take an IQ test before you learn instruments.
    D. Learning instruments may make kids smarter.
B)请阅读下面短文。根据短文内容从下面方框内的七个选项中,选择五个还原到文中,使短文意思通顺、结构完整,并在答题卷上将其序号涂黑。(每小题2分)
Years ago, if a teenager had some problems in her life, she might write in her diary. Now a teenager with the same problems might go onto the Internet and write about them in a blog. In many ways, a diary and a blog are almost the same. So, what makes a blog different from a diary?
____81____ Usually, a teenager treats her diary like a book full of secrets. Both diaries and blogs tell what happened to the writer that day.
I have a little sister, and sometimes I go online to read her blog. She writes about things like waking up early for swimming practice and not studying enough for her chemistry exam ____82____ Then, after I finished writing. I would hide my diary in a secret place because I was worried that my sister might read it!
Because a blog is such a public way of writing, it has both good and bad points (特点). ____83____If I am angry with a friend during school and write something bad about her in my dairy, she will never know. However, if my sister writes something bad about a friend, that friend may read her blog and get angry. ___   84_____
A blog has good points, of course. People choose to write in blogs they know that their friends will read what they write. If I am feeling lonely one day and write in my dairy, “Nobody cares about me,” no one will know about it. However, if my sister writes the same words in her blog, her best friends will quickly reply and tell her how much they like her. Blogs help people stay in contact (联系)with their friends and hear what the people around them are doing.
If people are careful about what they write, blogs are a very good way to write about everyday life.     85        
A. So we have to be very careful of what we write.
B. When I was her age, I wrote about the same things, but only in my diary.
C. The biggest problem with a blog is that anyone can read what you write.
D. The biggest difference is that a blog is much more public than a diary.
E. Blogs are as popular as diaries.
F. So don’t put your old diary aside.
G. However, I still prefer my old diary!
五、书面表达(15分)
假如你是Mike,你的朋友Susan近来心情不好,请你根据表格内容并适当发挥,给她发一封E-mail,提出合理性的建议,帮助她调适心情。
Problems
Advice
too much homework, have no time for hobbies
plan time carefully, listen to music,…
too many exams, feel worried
sing, take a walk,…
have no close friends, feel lonely
keep a diary, go outside…
字数:80—100字(答案纸上首尾句已给出,不记入所要求的总字数)。
Dear Susan,
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Yours
                           Mike               

参加活动:1

组织活动:3

楼主| admin 发表于 2012-12-19 17:21:07 | 显示全部楼层
江西省高安中学九年级英语期中考试听力材料及参考答案
听力材料
A) 请听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一小题,从题中所给的ABC三个选项中选出最佳选项。听完每段对话后,你都将有10秒钟的时间回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话读两遍。1. M: How do you study for a test, Mary?
  W: By working with my friends, but my brother studies by reading the textbook.
2. W: I know Tom used to be very weak, but he is very strong.
M: Yes, he does sports every day.
3. W: I don’t think sixteen-year-olds should be allowed to drive.
M: I agree. They aren’t serious enough.
4. M: What would you do if you had a million dollars, Mary?
W: I’d buy a very big house for my parents. What about you, Tony?
M: I’d help the homeless people.
5. M: What kind of music do you prefer, Alice?
  W: I like the music that I can dance to. How about you, Frank?
  M: The music that is quiet and gentle. I don’t like loud music.
B)请听下面3段对话和2段独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的ABC三个选项中选出最佳选项。听每段对话或独自前你都将有30秒钟的时间阅读各小题:每段对话或独自读两遍。
请听第1段对话.回答第6至第7小题。
W: Hi, Steven!
M: Hi, Lily. I’m going to London on train. Come with me!
W: But it’s cheaper by bus.
M: I’ve got a student travel card. You can get cheap train tickets with it.
W: That sounds good. How much does it cost?
M: A card for six months is sixteen pounds.
W: So how do I get one?
M: You need some photos—one for the card and one for the form.
W: I don’t have to show my ID card, do I?
M: That’s right .You only need a letter from your school.
W: I’ll ask my teacher for one. Next time you go to London, I’ll come too!
请听第2段对话.回答第8至第l0小题。
M: Where is Tom, Lucy?
W: I’m afraid he can’t come to school today, Mr. Brown.
M: Why do you say so? What’s the matter with him?
W: Nothing is wrong with him. It’s his mother. She fell ill yesterday. And his father is away on business in London. So he has to stay at home and look after her.
M: I’m sorry to hear that. Hasn’t his mother been to the doctor’s?
W: Yes, she has. The doctor said there was nothing much wrong with her. He told her to stay in bed for two days. Tom said he could be in time for the test on Thursday.
M: Is that all?
W: No. She has to take some medicine and drink hot water as much as possible.
M: I hope she will get well soon.
W: So do I.
请听第3段对话。回答第11至第l3小题。
M: Nice weather, isn’t it?
W: Yes, it is. The weather is always like this after a long cold winter.
M: The air is so warm and everything looks green.
W: Yes. I hope it will last long.
M: I’m afraid not. The radio says we’ll have a heavy rain on Sunday.
W: Not too bad. My friends and I are going to have a get-together in the park on Saturday.
M: It’s a good idea. I’m sure you’ll enjoy yourselves very much.
W: Would you like to go with me?
M: I really want. But I have to go to the airport to see my uncle off.
W: Oh? Where is he going?
M: Australia for two months.
请听第1段独白。回答第14至第l6小题。
Are you looking for something fun to do and would you like to help others in your free time? Then join us.
   We have jobs for people of all ages. Anyone, from 12-year-old children to 80-year-old people, can become a member.
   You can help people in many ways. Schools need help with taking care of children while their parents are working. Hospitals need us to look after children while their parents see doctors. Animal lovers can help take care of those dogs and cats without homes.
   “As a member of this group, I don’t want to get anything. Seeing the children’s happy faces, I am happy, too.” said Susan, an old woman of 62. “I often play computer games in my free time before. Now I help older people how to use computers,” said another one aged 18.
   If everyone helps out a bit, we will all have a better world to live in.
   Interested? Call us at 384-7613 or visit our web site: www. Activity. Com.
请听第2段独白,回答第17至第20小题。
Boys and girls,
We are going to visit the biggest science museum—London-City Science Museum.
It was built in 1965. There are many old inventions on display. They were all invented hundreds of years ago. And there are many new inventions, too. They are really amazing. You can go inside and have a good look at them. Remember that when you are inside, please don’t touch anything. And you can’t make noise in the museum. Remember not to take photos there. You can take notebooks with you. It can be a useful lesson. The museum is open from 9 am to 5 pm and we will meet at 2 pm this afternoon at the school gate. Any questions?
C)请听下面一段短文,根据短文内容完成表格,每个空格不超过3个单词。将答案填写到答题卷的相应位置。听短文前你将有50秒钟的时间阅读表格内容。短文读两遍。
Dear friends,
The following rules are for life and work in our school. Please read them carefully.
1. Stand up when a teacher or a visitor goes into the room.
2. You must be in a classroom or their study places during the lesson time.
3. Arrive in time for the start of each lesson.
4. Wear clean clothes. Hair must be clean and tidy; special colors and styles are not allowed.
5. Don’t leave the school if you aren’t allowed.
6. Don’t take food or drink out of the dinning room.
7. All medicine must be given by the school doctor.
8. Radios and personal computers may only be used in bedrooms.
参考答案:
1-5 CABCB   6-10  ABBCA  11-15 BCBBC    16-20  AABAC
21. visitor   22. clean   23. allowed   24. dinning room   25. Radios
26-30 CBDCC    31-35 BCDDA  36-40  ABDAC
41-45 DBBCD  46-50 CADCA    51-55 DABBC
56. living  57. quickly  58. anywhere  59. seconds  60. saves
61. back   62. but      63. learning   64. watching  65. online
66-70 ABCBD    71-75 BACAA   76-80 DBACD   81-85 DBCAG
书面表达:
Dear Susan,
How are you? I’m glad to receive a letter from you. You told me you had some problems and didn’t know how to deal with them.
When you are not feeling well, the following suggestions may be suitable for you:
If you have too much homework every day and don’t have any time for your hobbies, you can plan your time carefully and have one hobby each day. If you like music, you can spend some time listening to it to relax. Or you can sing loudly alone with your favorite songs!
If you have too many exams and you sometimes feel worried, you can sing, take a walk or do something you are good at.
If you have no close friends now and feel lonely, I think you can keep a diary to write down your thoughts, dreams, problems or anything you want. You can also go outside to do some activities. For example, taking a walk, going swimming or just lying on the grass and watching clouds pass.
In all, if you want to feel well about yourself, you must believe in yourself! I hope these suggestions will be helpful to you.
Best wishes!
                                                         Yours
                                                         Mike

本版积分规则

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|王建华四维英语工作室 ( 赣ICP备10001015号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 11:50 , Processed in 0.078125 second(s), 38 queries .