III.Passages(短文理解)
A) 21-25 DAACB
B)26. 11:1027.Free28. Lunch29. English30. basketball、
笔试部分(共九大题,计120分)
I.Multiple-choice(选择填空)
A)31-35 BDCBD   36-40 CABBA   41- 42 CC   B)43-45 BCA
II.Reading comprehension(阅读理解)
A)46-50 DBCCA
B)51. free hugs52. stranger   53. months54. lead singer55. popular56.25 pounds57. Uncle Sam's58. Green59. 329-448560. Green
61.正如一种情绪牢固地在你的脑海里,你所学的东西也牢牢地记在了头脑中。
62.唱歌也有助于大脑更好地记忆和学习。
63.Music helps learning / Music can help people learn.
64.Music makes sleeply students feel more awake and increase the oxygen flow to the brain.
65.The rhythm is classical music affects both sides of the brain.
III.Cloze(完形填空)
66. climbed67. even68. When69. in   70. over71. made of72. came true73. friends74. later75. without
IV. Sentence pattern transformation(句式转换)
76. It's too difficult for Andy to understand the passage. / The passage is too difficult for Andy to understand.
77. Could you tell me how to get to the bookshop?
78. They have never been to Beijing, have they?
79. Where would you like to go on holiday?
80. Students shouldn't be allowed to stay up until midnight.
V.Translation(翻译)
81.When you come across a new word / a word you don't understand, please look it up in the dictionary.
82.You must get your homework done / finished / completed before five o'clock.
83.He would rather ride his bike to work than go on the bus.
84.I used to go to school at six o'clock in the morning, but now I get up at half past seven.
85.You shouldn't lose heart. I'm sure that you can solve that difficult problem by yourself. http://www.jxyyjx.com
VI.Error correction(短文改错)
86. √87. planets88. much89. healthier90. boring
VII.Dialogue completion(补全对话)
91-95 DGEAC
VIII. IQ(智力测试)
96. 1)t2)c
S

R

H
E
A
T
I

I

P
O
N
Y
98. D99. D100. Kim.
IX.Writing(写作) http://www.jxyyjx.com
A)One possible version
Dear Sir or Madam,
I saw an advertisement for the Regent Hotel in an international travel magazine. I am coming to London on December 10th with a friend. I would like to book two single rooms at your hotel for that night. How much will this be, and also, do you provide parking for hotel gests?
I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours,
                                                                Li Lei
B)One possible version http://www.jxyyjx.com
Dear Ms Li,
Happy Teachers' Day. Thank you for teaching me so well. You are an excellent and kind teacher. Your English classes are very interesting and lively. All we students like them. When I have problems with English or in my personal life, you are the first person I ask for advice. You are not only a good teacher, but also a wonderful friends. Thank you for all that you have done for me. Please accept my best wishes for your health and happiness.

Li Hua
                                                                               September 10th
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 2010年全国中学生英语能力竞赛(NEPCS)初赛初三年级组试题参考答案