admin 发表于 2020-5-29 16:41:46

上饶市2020年高考模拟考试英语试卷参考答案

Ⅰ.听力.1-5 BCBAC   6-10 CABBA11-15 CCBBA16-20 BCCBAⅡ.阅读理解.21-23 BCD24-27 CBDB   28-31 DBCD32-35 BDDD 36-40 FBACGⅢ.完形填空.41-45 BACDA46-50 CBADB51-55 ACABD56-60 ABDCCⅣ.语法填空61. in62. Researchers63. it64. dealing65. productive66.included67. has set up 68. how69. to help70. completelyⅤ.改错Dear students,I'm writing to call ∧everyone to concentrate on the problems of the environment.on/uponOver the years, we have come to realise that we would have made good useshouldof energy. Our environment is getting worse and worse. We must take effective measure to protect the environment. We should get into the habit of beingmeasuresenvironmental friendly.environmentallyfile:///C:\Users\Lenovo\AppData\Local\Temp\ksohtml10344\wps1.pngFirstly, we should go to school on our foot or by bike as possible. Secondly,                  ifwe should turn off the lights when we leave a room. Lastly , developing the habitof save water is also important. As we all know, nowadays a lot of people aresavinghealthy because of the seriously polluting environment. So let's take steps in ourunhealthy                  polluteddaily life. Remember, actions speak loud than words.louderYours sincerely,                                              Tom Ⅵ.写作One possible version:    Dear editor,I’d like to share with you one work we did this Youth Day for our newspaper’s “school life” column.On this May 4th, my classmates gathered at the gate of the old people’s home at 9 o’clock. Our monitor arranged the schedule for our work. We worked for about one and half an hour in field and apartments, picking the weeds and sweeping the floor. Then we had a performance for the old people of the nursing home. These grandparents were very glad to see our classmates working for them and making them happy. They invited us to have lunch together. We think it’s very meaningful to spend some time with these old people. I hope that more young people would spare some time with them.                                              Yours,                                          Li Hua
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 上饶市2020年高考模拟考试英语试卷参考答案